C H A P T E R 4 0

"Ita... Calm down... Let me get through the door first". My hands were shaking as my fingers fumbled helplessly with the keys. Each word stretching out in breathy sighs.

"Worry about the door. And I'll worry about you". He growled in hushed a whisper against the shell of my ear. My body was pushed up against the door with his. His hands slowly meandering over my chest, stomach, my thighs.

"Ita..."

"Shhh". He mumbled, his right hand pushing back on my hip so that our hips ground together.

Heat swole in my chest, spreading up my back, and over my face as he continued his delicate but forceful grides. Another breathy moan escaped me, just in time for the key to finally slip into the lock. His other hand moved across my chest and up over my mouth, capturing any other sound that threatened to erupt.

"You should be more quiet Shiori". A ghosting feeling ran against the length of my neck. His chin pushing my hair against him, lips planting soft wet butterfly kisses along the bare skin. My body slouched against him, another moan flying past my parted lips only to be snatched up by his hand.

"How about I help you". He purred.

My body was vibrating with excitement. It was like every word he spoke, every uttered sentence, every syllable triggered a fluttering feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I watched helplessly as his hand moved from my waist to the hand that clutched the doorknob. Each finger wrapping around my hand with baited anticipation. With a twist and push, we were inside.

His body slamming me against the now closed door. He had both my hands pinned above my head. While the other caught my chin, holding me to his gaze.

His eyes bore into my soul. His intense gaze sent me spiraling.

My eyes lowered, mouth opening and closing but nothing would come out. Every decibel that I had hoped to produce lodged in the back of my throat. My face prickling with lust-filled distress.

A stroke of his thumb over my bottom lip brought my attention back to him. It felt like we had been standing there for an eternity. His eyes dark with desire. Even with the sheer strength, I had over him, all he had to do was look at me with those pricing eyes and I was putty in his hands with no hope of overpowering him.

It was very clear.

He was the hunter, and I was his prey.

The feeling in my stomach tightened, my thighs clutched together in an effort to quell the growing need I had, but it didn't work. A throbbing feeling radiated through me. Suddenly, a leg wedged itself between my thighs, pressing exquisitely against my core. Waves of euphoric shivers racked through my body. I sucked in a harsh breath, teeth sinking into my bottom lip, eyes clenching shut. His face lowered, the hand that held my chin in place tugging to release my lip.

"Is something wrong Shiori?"

I couldn't reply to his taunting remark. I could hear the smirk in his voice. He was enjoying every minute of this torture.

His leg wriggled against my core pushing deeper against the already sensitive area. I was at my breaking point. My knees were buckling under my weight. Anymore abuse from him and I'll come undone.

He wriggled again and again and again, each time eliciting a symphony of pitiful whimpers.

"I...t...a...c...h...i" Each letter exhaled with soft pants.

"Yes?" He replied smugly.

"This... Is... Cruel..."

Suddenly I was tossed onto the nearby couch, my body bounding from the force of the throw. My eyes shot up to the man who stood before me. Eyes sinking in domination. He pushed his lips forcefully onto mine. His right arm wound tightly around my waist, pulling me onto his lap, causing his clothed manhood to thrust against my core. His left arm returned to its place around my waist, etching me closer, while his right hand slid underneath the waistband of my pants, gingerly kneading the exposed flesh.