C H A P T E R 1 3

"Is there anything else I should know?"

"Any more information? Did I not give enough?"

My eye twitched in annoyance. I guess I have no choice, I bit my tongue and put my best and most seductive voice I could. I leaned over the table and ran my hand down the side of the man's face.

"Come onnn there must be something more". I whispered.

"Now, now if you want more information then you're going to have to give me a little more in return". His grin disgusted me, I returned the smile, slowly I stood from the chair taking one tentative step onto the table that separated the man and I. His eyes wandered up my body, I could feel him undress me with his eyes, I could feel my skin crawl. I forced a smile locking eyes with the little degenerate of a man below me.

"And what would that be?" I replied in a sultry voice.

That ugly grin only widened, "well---".

In an instant I had my heeled pressed at the apex of the man's neck and throat. His eyes widened, his hand wrapping around my ankle. I could feel his trachea move as he tried to speak. I pressed my heel deeper into his neck. I leaned down, my face now mere inches for the struggling man. "Now I could just puncture your throat with my heel and kill you right here and now but that's not going to help either one of us. I get my favorite shoes dirty and you'll be dead. So I suggest you start relaying information before I get bored and end your life... Now nod your head if you understand".

His head quickly nodded. "Good now tell me where they meet".

My foot slowly let up on his throat, "I-i-i-i don't know where they'll meet, but I do know that a pair of them bounty hunt".

I was getting board, I had heard this before, no one knew where these two were going to be and that's what I needed. I pressed my heel deeper into the man's neck.

"The monk! the monk from the Fire Temple".

I jumped from the table making a b-line for the door. "Pleasure doing business".

"Beautiful and brutal". Jiraiya's voice trailed behind me.

I shrugged my shoulders in response. "Did he tell you anything?"

"Not much, but at least we know who their next target is".

"Who is it?"

"A monk from the fire temple".

"What should we do?"

"I'll go after them, get back to the village and give Tsunade the updated version of the book".

"You sure you can handle them alone?"

"You should know better than to ask me that".

He chuckled, "true, you are more than capable of handling yourself".

I smiled and waved him off, "I am off".