CHAPTER 02

||Win's POV||

"What do you mean?" I asked, trembling in fear

"What do you mean?" I asked, trembling in fear. He marked me. But how? He didn't bite me on the neck—or did he?

"On your neck, I can smell the scent of the Alpha, and just like Gun, you have a claim mark on your neck, but it's only half, meaning that the Alpha didn't complete the mark," P'Off explained.

I touch my neck and caress it. How..and why does the mark is half?

"This is going to be a-"

*Smack*

"Aahhh!!!! Honey! Why'd you do that?" P'Off whined as he clutched his right arm.

"Stop saying those things; he's pregnant, which means he'll be more sensitive over a lot of things," P'Gun said in a motherly tone.

"Okay, okay, calm down, honey," P'Off said sweetly to P'Gun. He tried to hug him, but he just pushed his husband away.

"Just go and call Chimon for dinner," P'Gun said with a reddening face.

I really love their relationship. No matter how much they bicker or fight with each other, they will easily get over it and be lovey-dovey again. I wonder if he will be like that.

"Is he with his friends again?" P'Off asked.

"I think so, now go!"

P'Off took out his phone and called Chimon. He went on the balcony to call him. Chimon is actually P'Off and P'Gun's second child, and he's an Omega, so they're trying to control him to... I guess they will not end up like me.

"Win"

"Yes," I answered as P'Gun called me. He smiled warmly and kneeled in front of me, placing his hand on my knee.

"No matter what happened, we will always be here for you, okay? We're family anyway, so if that child's father didn't take any responsibility, we can help you take care of it," P'Gun said. He really is sweet as a mother.

I smiled and nodded. We hugged each other again. P'Off went back inside. Me and P'Gun prepared the dinner, while P'Off went to fetch Chimon. We're not blood related, but I have them around me. I can be at peace and feel at home, and now that there's a new addition to the family, I think things will go well for now. I hope so.

----

||Off's POV||