Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter 2/5

||Bright's POV||

"Thank you for partnering with us; we won't let you down," I said, giving the man a handshake.

"Thank you too, and I trust you on that, Kid," he said.

The meeting ended. Everything went well and smoothly. My secretary grabbed the files, and we left the meeting room. Walking out of the company, another investment is made.

"What's next?" I asked.

"Sir, there are no more meetings as of today and next week," she replied.

What? I stopped and turned my head to her. "You mean I can go home now?" I asked, trying not to sound excited.

She chuckled and looked at me with amusement. "Yes, sir. You can go home now and see your lovely mate and kids."

"Really?" I asked, looking away from her, and started walking, sounding not surprised. Yeesssss!!!! I can see my friend and his children.

"Hhmmm. You seem excited, sir," she said.

"Excited? Why?" I said with a straight face. Maybe I can buy them a cake—no, new toys for the kids! But Win will surely be mad since the kids already have so many toys at home.

"Nothing," she said, rolling her eyes. "Anyway, sir, as I said earlier, you can leave now or tomorrow; the jet is waiting."

"We're leaving now; tell them to get my things at the hotel," I said.

As soon as we got out of the building, I ran towards the car and hopped on. I heard her laugh again. Sheesshhh, and no, me and her don't have any relationship; it just so happens that my own secretary has been my best friend since 4th grade.

We stopped at the mall first since I wanted to bring some souvenirs for the kids and Win. I entered the shop with one of my bodyguards and looked inside. Something that caught my eye is the mini seat of plushie maple leaves. It has two big maple leaves and three medium-sized ones.

I grabbed the plushie set and looked at the price tag. Iyou convert it to Thai Baht, then it's 12,409.39 Baht. That's expensive.... I'll take it

I took the plushie and paid for it at the counter; of course, I have CAD or Canadian dollars with me. After buying the plushie, we went to another store, and I bought cookies and macaroons. I'm planning on giving P'Gun and Win's brother three medium-sized boxes each.

After buying the souvenirs, we continue our way to the airport. I hop inside the private jet and leave Canada. Sitting near the window, I took my phone out and decided to video call the kids.

A few rings later, he finally answered.

"Hey," my mate or wife said with a goofy smile, clearly moving or walking around the house.

"Hi, where are the kids?" I asked. He sat down and arranged the phone on the table, I guess. Before leaning his back on the couch

"Playing," he said, a typical win. I rolled my eyes and chuckled, "Anyway, where are you?" He asked, "You don't seem to be in a meeting."

Nope. It's going to be a surprise.

"I had to go back to the hotel to get something; it's still early for the meeting here, so I'll manage." I made up an excuse.

He hummed. Later on, the kids' voices were heard. Win's head quickly turned sideways to see what was happening.

"Chatri! What's wrong?!!" He shouted, standing up a little. Hmmm....that butt

"Nothing! Sun and Baby Dawn just had a fight!" I heard my son shout. Win sighed and took the phone with him as he stood up.

"I'll see you soon. I need to get these munchkins to sleep now; it's getting late."