Chapter 31

||Bright's POV||

After that stressful meeting with the six—well, I mean, Jongcheveevat was not there, so I guess five families for now

After that stressful meeting with the six—well, I mean, Jongcheveevat was not there, so I guess five families for now. I decided to spend time with my family. I went to the mall with Win, Sun, and Chatri. We bought the kids more toys. I need to make a room for Chatri's toys. The toy box is about to explode from all the toys.

"Dad, can I have juice?" Chatri asked and tried to grab the juice.

I took it and handed the glass of juice to him. I also put a straw in for him to sip. Win and Sun went to the bathroom, but it's been twenty minutes since they went there. As far as I know, the line is not long in the boy's restroom.

"Chatri, I'm gonna to the restroom, wanna come?" I asked standing up from my seat

He shook his head and stirred his drink. "I'm fine"

"Okay"

I told the guard to keep an eye on him. As I was walking towards the restroom, I heard a scream. Not a boy, but a girl. At first, I thought it was nothing, but the moment I reached the boy's restroom, the two guards that were supposed to guard Win and Sun were all bloodied and sprawled on the floor.

The girl kept screaming. I ignored her and immediately went to the restroom, but it was locked from the inside. I tried banging on the door, but it was no use. My eyes turned yellow. I formed my hand into a fist and punched the door.

The door got smashed into pieces. I went inside and saw that the high window of the restroom was gone. No, Win, Sun...

I ran towards the window and destroyed the concrete wall. It doesn't matter, I can pay for that. The humid air of the night slapped me in the face. Looking down at the high ground, I saw a man looking straight at me.

I gritted my teeth and shouted. "GIVE MY FAMILY BACCKK!"

He smirked. And as I went inside the van, I couldn't quite grasp what the plate number was. I got more angry—no, I am now furious. I heard some of the guards already shouting at me, ordering me to stop. But my mind is only focused on getting my mate and son back

And without thinking, I jumped from a high floor. Nothing matters. Win and sun matter. Almost landing on the ground. I punched the concrete floor, causing the ground to break and shake. The people panicked, and the cars flipped. But those don't matter.

I run. Run towards the van that is now speeding, the window at the back of the van. The man was there, he pulled something up. My anger fired up. He's grasping Win's hair and his mouth with a tape.

My mate....must protect my mate....

I was about to jump. I know that I will destroy the road once I jump, but Win and Sun need me. Getting ready to jump I somewhat felt pain on the back of my back. My head is fuzzy; I can't focus, but I don't want to stop.