CHAPTER 07

^^^P'Off and P'Gun's IG Update Pictures ❤️
---

||Win's POV||

As the sun rose, The alarm also woke me up

As the sun rose, The alarm also woke me up. I shut the alarm off and groaned as I scratched my eyes. I blinked a few times before deciding to get out of bed.

Yawning. I went to the bathroom and washed my face. After drying my face with a warm towel, I went downstairs to cook breakfast. I'm already hearing the twins cry, so I guess P'Gun and P'Off's are awake as well.

For today's breakfast, I decided to make a chocolate chip pancake, bacon with an egg, and some milk for Sun. I gather all of the ingredients for the foods I'm making. Ever since the twins were born, P'Gun has less time to make us food, and P'Off is busy with the family business.

Since I own a restaurant, and P'Off gave me one of his restaurant, I'm the one in charge now on making foods for everyone in the house. I know we could have just hired a maid, but P'Gun is too sassy about getting one. I think he watched too many "Maid and Master" dramas.

While making the breakfast, Chimon came down with one of the twins, carrying the baby in his arms.

"Morning, P'Win," he said with a sleepy voice before sitting down on the kitchen stool and placing baby Aran on the baby stool.

"Where's P'Off?" I asked. Making baby Aran his baby cereal

"Upstairs, changing Asnee's diaper. Papa's still sleeping, and Dad does not have work today, so Papa's going to sleep all day."

"Hmm," I hummed. After making the baby cereal, I gave it to baby Aran. Chimon also put the bib on his baby brother.

I'm finally done making the pancakes and bacon. P'Off came down with baby Asnee on his arm. My son also came down with sleepy eyes.

"Hey, baby," I said as I kneeled down and carried him in my arms before standing up. "How's sleep?"

He gave me a sleepy smile with his eyes still closed. "It was great; I also saw Dada in my dream."

"What?" I asked, looking at him confused.

"Dada was on my dweam," he said, opening his eyes. "Why?"

I hooked my head and sat him down on the kiddie stool. I gave him his favorite chocolate chip pancake and a bib. I still treat him like a baby, I know, but I can't help it. He's too cute.

"Are you going to the restaurant today, Win?" P'Off asked as he fed Asnee.

"Yeah, I'm planning on visiting the restaurant today so I can know the dishes they serve, and maybe I can add some as well."

"Okay, just tell me if you want to renovate some parts of the restaurant."

"Sure, thanks, P'Off," I said. We all ate our breakfast and had fun talking to each other.