CHAPTER 08

||Win's POV||

Oh no, no, no, no

Oh no, no, no, no.

He's here again. Again?!. What the hell?! And Sun is attached to him like a leech. How am I going to escape this situation? Why do I have to be stuck in this kind of situation? I blinked a few times and shook my head. I took Sun out of his grasp and carried him. I turned around and tried to walk away, but he held my arm, forbidding me to leave.

I immediately felt the spark, causing me to face him and take a step back, tugging my arm away from his grasp while still hugging Sun tightly. He stared at his hand and looked at me. I kept a glaring look. He also looks angry, but I would not let him near my son.

"Tell me the truth, little bunny," he said in a cold tone. His voice sent shivers through my body. "Is that your child?"

I kept a straight face and answered. "Yes, he is." He was about to say something, but I cut him off. "But it doesn't mean that he's yours."

His aura changed. He released a strong pheromone; the other people inside the restaurant could smell the tension. My legs started to wobble because of the scent. I took a step back, but he growled.

"What do you mean by that? I'm the only one who is allowed to breed you, little bunny," he said clearly in anger.

Shiya! I need to be stronger for Sun; I can't let him take away my son. Never....

"Just because he called you Dada, that does not mean he's yours!" I shouted back with anger. His eyes are starting to fade into yellow ones.

He was about to get near me. But someone pulled me back. It was P'Off. P'Off walked in front of me, so he was shielding me. Sun was getting annoyed as well, and he was trying to get off of my hold.

"Papa! No!" Sun tried to get off.

"Sun, shh..."

Chiva-aree took a step forward, but P'Off stopped him.

"Don't even try, Chiva-aree," P'Off threatened the Alpha. The guy got angry; his knuckles turned white, but P'Off kept a calm and straight face.

"Give me my omega," Chiva-aree said. P'Off tilted his head and raised a brow.

"Remember what I told you three years ago?" P'Off said. Wait, they already met years ago? "Son, go back to the car, now."

Son?

Even though P'Off told me to, I couldn't bring my body to follow him. Chiva-aree's stare at me kept me in place. Then P'Off looked at me with his purple eyes. I snapped back from reality and ran towards the exit without looking back.

I got inside the car and put Sun in his car seat. I went to the driver's seat and drove off. This is not what I expect from our meeting again. And I don't even know how Sun knows what his father's scent is.

I hadn't let the two of them meet. But this time I'll make sure things go slowly; if he's a bastard, then I'll kick him in the balls, and if he even tries to take my son away from me, I will hesitate to break the mating bond.

---

||Bright's POV||

"I did what you told me to do," I said

"I did what you told me to do," I said. "I changed. Jumpol, why can't you give me my mate?"

"Listen here, Chiva-aree," Jumpol said, taking a step closer. My eyes turned fully yellow. "Reflect on the things you've done. Your mate is like a son of mine, and he wants nothing more but to give his child the love, protection, and care he didn't manage to have."

What? What does he mean by that?

He then pointed at my back. I looked behind me and saw Chatri just staring at me with a scared and confused gaze. "Your mate might be soft and caring, but once you lay a finger on Sun, he will turn into someone you'd wish you never knew."

"Take care of your son. I'll talk to him about this thing," Jumpol said before leaving. I took a few deep breaths, and my eyes turned back to normal.

I walked back to Chatri and hugged him. He snuggles closer to my neck while sniffling. "I'm sorry, but Dad has something to tell you later, okay?"

"Okay, I love you, Daddy," he said. I closed my eyes, and we hugged for a few minutes.

After eating. I drove Chatri to his tutor. I went back to work after that. P'Mike is now talking to me, which is great. I think he has already found his mate, but I haven't met him.

I still can't get my mind off of my mate. Even though I didn't get his name, I'll be able to get it someday. But why did Jumpol call my friend Son? As far as I knew, Jumpol only has three sons.

What things do I have to change, in order for you to be mine....

I parked the car and went inside the building. My secretary greeted me, and she told me all of my schedules for today as I walked towards my office. There are already a lot of papers and folders stacking on my desk, and I couldn't help but sigh.

"And Mr. Adulkittiporn suggested a meeting on Friday afternoon with his son, Win Metawin," my secretary said. I stopped my track and looked at her.

"His son?" I asked. She nodded

"Yes, sir. Do you want to reschedule it?"

Win Metawin "No, that's fine. Reschedule all of my meetings for the day."

"Surely, sir"

I walked to my desk and sat down on my swivel chair. I started to check all the files. This has been my day every single day. Ever since my parents were killed, the company has been given to me.

I had no time to enjoy my teenage life since I had to work. Maybe that's the reason why I became rebellious. I go out, party, and sneak at every person I can fuck with. Maybe it's my desire to enjoy the life I never had, and now this is the consequence I get.

Or maybe it's because I haven't had a fuck for a long time. Once I get my hands on that Omega, I will never let him go. With the mark complete or not, this time he will be stuck with me.

An idea popped into my head. I got my phone and called P'Mike.

["Yeah? What's wrong?"]

"Can you get the information about Win Metawin? I need it ASAP."

["Why? Did that guy do something to you that pissed you off?"]

I chuckled. "Something like that. Just get the information and send it to me."

"Sure, sure," he replied, ending the call.

Things will get better. And I'll be able to hold you again. You little strong bunny

---
I just watched the 2getherTheSeries with my mom. And she loves it 😎

‼️(This Chapter is already edited since I noticed some typos)‼️