CHAPTER 17

||Win's POV||

Who was that girl? Why was she talking to Bright?

Thoughts are starting to run around my head, and it's annoying me. I know that I should not be annoyed since this is a party and there will be a lot of girls who will try to flirt with him. I mean, look at what he is wearing right now. It's making him stand out more.

Thinking about girls approaching and flirting with him is making me mad. I just brushed the thought off of my head and went to the kitchen.

"Woah, why are you looking like you just met one of the mean girls and stole something from you?" said one of my friends. Aj said. I sat down and didn't answer him.

"And why do you look like someone just flirted with the boy you like?" JJ chimed in. I snapped at them.

"Yes!" I said in a loud tone, making the other guest look in our direction. But I was too annoyed to care about their stares.

"Ookayyy..." AJ said, looking at his twin brother. "Wanna tell us?" I glared at him. "Or not."

"Hold up!" JJ said, making me look at him. Still wearing the annoyed expression. "Tell us, is the meeting one of the mean girls or someone flirting with the person you like?"

"Both," I answered. I closed my eyes and sighed. Why am I being like this? We are not even together, except for the half mark.

They both look at each other, and I think they're communicating through the brain. I don't know how twins think.

"In short, someone flirted with the person you like, and that person who flirted with the person you like is one of the mean girls?" JJ asked. I just nodded, not giving a damn.

"Win, look at me," AJ said. I opened my eyes and looked at him through my lashes. He gave me a serious look and leaned a little bit closer to me. "Are you jealous?"

"What the Fuck?" I accidentally shouted, standing up and slammed the table. This time, I got the attention of the nearby guest. And also, P'Gun. I realized what I had done. I saw Bright looking at me with a worried and confused expression. I got really embarrassed from all the stares, so I just decided to leave and went to the back garden of the venue.

What the hell is wrong with me? Why is everything and everyone making me annoyed right now? There is no reason for me to get annoyed, right? I mean, he only marked me half, he can mark other Omegas is he wants to for all I care!!

They can flirt with, have sex, whatever! I'm done!! Ugghhhh!!! Why is my blood still boiling?

I just kept walking and let my feet take me to whatever part of the place. I was still in a bad mood, and every person I pass looks at me. I mean, I am releasing some pheromones, but the one that is not sexual is the annoyed and mad one, and that keeps everyone from stepping aside.