CHAPTER 13

The wifi is playing tricks on me😤
-----

||Win's POV||

Today's the day I start working at the restaurant

Today's the day I start working at the restaurant. I left Sun with P'Gun and Chimon. Chimon doesn't have any classes today, so he said he'll watch over Sun as I go to work. Though it feels like I'm relying on them too much, P'Gun already has the twins to take care of, Chimon still has studies, and

I shook my head. I really need to stop overthinking about a lot of things. P'Singto allowed me to help out in the kitchen since the restaurant is manageable today and there's no trouble whatsoever.

I helped them cook various foods and desserts. Cooking is the only thing that helps me calm down and feel proud of myself. P'Gun also taught me a lot of new recipes when I was just learning how to cook.

"Hey, Nong Win," P'New said. "What are you making?"

"Gaeng Daeng," I said as I put the other seasonings. "Should you be with the other waiters?" I asked.

"Yep, but I trade tables with the other waiter. My legs are getting sore after hours of shift," he explained.

"Lazy ass," P'Singto said, placing the chopping board on the sink. "You've just been working for like 7 hours; it's not night yet."

"Even so!" P'New said in defense. I just rolled my eyes and continued making the Gaeng Daeng.

"Oh, right, Win," P'Singto called. I looked at him and listened. "There's a kid looking for you outside."

"A kid?" I asked in confusion. "Is it my son?"

P'Singto shook his head. "Nope, you definitely look much older than Sun."

That's weird. I don't know other kids besides the twins and Sun's friends.

"Okay, I'll go meet the kid," I said, and I called another chef to continue cooking the meal.

I took the hair net and apron off and went outside the kitchen. There's a few customers this afternoon since it's broad daylight. When it's nighttime, it'll be packed with families and couples. I asked one of the waiters where the child was. He pointed at one table near the window. I thanked him and walked towards the kid. The kid's back was facing me, so I couldn't see his face.

"Hey, Kid, are you looking for me?" I asked as soon as I reached the table. The kid faced me, and the moment I saw his face, it was surprising.

It's Bright's son...

"Hello, Phi," he said casually. I shook my head and nodded.

"Hey, aren't you... Chiva-aree's son?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.

"Yep! My name's Chatri Vachi Chiva-aree," he introduced himself. Woah, they almost have the same name as Sun.

"So, Chatri, what brings you here?"