Chapter 25

⚠️MATURE CONTENT AHEAD💦
//Kind of Kinky// You can still save yourself///

---
||Bright's POV||

I pushed him down on the bed

I pushed him down on the bed. Both of our bodies are crushing and attached to each other. Our kiss is not broken. I tightened my grip on his thigh, causing him to mewl and his body to shudder. Our slow, passionate kiss turned into a messy one as the drool trailed down his jaw. I pull away from the kiss. I licked his jaw, starting from the chin up to his ear.

"S-stop...teasing me... already." He mewled as his body squirmed underneath me. I gave his ear one last lick before pulling away and looking at him.

I licked my lips and said, "You were so hard to get these past few days; what happened now?"

He looks irritated. And I tell you, he looks more delicious right now.

"If you want this to stop, then let go," he said, still dazed from the kiss.

I did not answer. Instead, I pinned his wrist above his head and pulled his shirt up. "Bite this," I said. He obeyed, and I smirked. I started my work on his chest.

Damn, he does have six packs and a plump chest... delicious

I licked his left nipple and started to suck it. He squirmed and let out a struggling moan. Clearly, I am trying not to make any noise. Oh little bunny, all the rooms here are soundproof. A smirk appeared on my face. I tugged his nipple by biting it, and he let out a sound of pleasure.

"Why are you holding back?" I asked. Licking his neck and biting it. "Let it out," I said, sucking his collarbone. "Let me hear you moan, bunny," he said, licking up from his collarbone up to his right cheek. "I want to hear it."

"No," he answered while panting. I stopped what I was doing and looked at him.

"Why?" I asked. But I did not let him answer. "But, I don't care," I said, and I attacked his chest again. "I'm going to make you scream."

I swiftly took his pants off. His groin sprung up, looking deliciously red and dripping with cumin. I licked my lips, viewing his body with my eyes full of lust. I held his body with both of my hands. Grasping it, he memorized every detail of his body. Trailing up and down. I teased his nipples with my thumb, making him gasp.

"W-why do you always... hmm...play with my chest?" He asked, squirming and buckled his hips.

"To be honest," I said, lowering my face. Slowly facing his throbbing dick. He gasps and tries to pull me up. I blew on it, and he shuddered. Twitchy Dicky. "I like your boobs."

"Hngh! Stop! Don't treat me like a woma-ack!" I took him inside my mouth and gave it a big slurp.

"Hmmm...Bright.. Bright....ha..."

Fuck! Moan my name more

Taking him out with a pop. I gave his twitching cock one long lick and stroked it gently and slowly. I placed my middle between his butt cheeks, not going inside, just resting there and teasing his hole.