Chapter 28

||Bright's POV||

"Don't worry, Vachirawit

"Don't worry, Vachirawit. He'll be fine; he just got stressed," the doctor said, placing his stethoscope on his neck.

"Okay, thank you."

The doctor left the room. I sighed and looked at Win. He's still sweating and breathing heavily. I sat by his side and caressed his cheeks. I'm sorry, My Bunny.

"Nngh....no~"

"Hm?" I look at him. He looks uncomfortable.

"No~.....not you..too." This is why he's crying. I got worried. I held his cheeks and caressed them softly and lovingly. "Bright, don't leave me."

What?

"Sshhhh......love~ shhh...." I tried to wake him up, but he kept mumbling the same words. What's happening to you, bunny? "Bunny? Open your eyes for me, baby, hm?"

He kept saying incoherent words. I kissed his eyes, his nose, his cheeks, his forehead, and finally, his lips. He stopped crying, but the tears were still falling. I brushed it off with my thumb, kissed his nose again, and tried my best to wake him up.

 "Bunny, I'm here; please open your eyes," I said with a soft tone. His eyelids moved, and he finally opened his eyes. His eyes are red due to crying.

He looks surprised; he held my face with both of his hands, and I leaned and snuggled my face into his touch.

"Bright? You're here?" He asked, looking at me with hopeful eyes.

I looked at him and smiled. "Yes, bunny." I kissed his hand and caressed it. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

He did not answer. He looks at me with a lot of emotion. He looks at me with a mix of anger, surprise, confusion, and sadness.

"Who was that girl?" he asked, looking down. I held both of his hands on my cheeks, often caressing them to show that they were alright.

"Bunny, that girl was just a slut. I tried to tell her that I already have a beautiful, talented, loving, and caring boyfriend, but she wouldn't listen," I explained.

"But why did you let her touch you?"

"I didn't. She touched me all of a sudden. I was about to throw her, but then you came out of the restaurant and dragged her away from me," I said. I kissed his lips, making him look at me.

"And, let's just say that it was hot of you to do that to her. Though, I wish you were a little bit gentle."

He looks at me with an angry expression. "Why? Can't I hurt her and drag her away for touching what's mine?"

Damn, he's getting feisty again.

I chuckled. "Bunny, I'm always yours."

I lay down on his side. Slipping my arm under his head and serving as a pillow, he snuggles closer to my chest. I played with his hair, not uttering a single word. I didn't mean to hurt him. I did not even know that she was coming. And I don't want to see her face ever again. How did she even know where I was going?