Chapter 38

||Bright's POV||

I still feel uneasy leaving the kids alone

I still feel uneasy leaving the kids alone. Though I know that P'Gun and Uncle will be there to look after the kids, I still want them to stay with me. Kind of weird that I want them glued to me, no?

The reason why I'm leaving the house is that we're going to see my parents-in-law, Yaaaayyyy. hint of sarcasm. I'm just going to surprise them, introduce myself, and teach them a small lesson.

Jumpol's already there, getting things ready. I want them to feel welcome, and I want to also show them on what will happen to those who hurts my mate and children, even so, I am planning on torturing them first, make them feel hell until they beg for me to just kill them

A slow, painful, suffocating, and crazy death would be fine for them. I also bought the things that my mate's mother injected into him, and I'm planning on injecting the substance into her as well.

I had a hard time trying to get Sun distracted by something else since he won't let go of me, and I don't want him to see what I'm about to do. Chatri, on the other hand, managed to get his brother to play something while I left.

Uncle said that he'd handle Sun and Chatri. I also gave my mate a kiss on the forehead before leaving the house; he's still asleep, and it's been four days. I took my sweet time preparing something for my parents-in-law, and I think they are going to like it.

arriving at the place. We changed their location, and it is near a river. This place is actually deserted, and this is mostly where we hid most of the guns and other weapons.

I hopped out of the car and went inside the warehouse. There are already guards guarding the place. They all greeted me, as I only gave them a nod. One of the men opened the door that leads to another room deep down. The dungeon

Walking down. Things and thoughts surrounded me. Thoughts on how I'm going to punish the two and things on how I'm going to dispose of them after playing with them. Nahh... I'll think about that later.

"Glad you made it," Jumpol said, his arm crossed on his chest.

"I would not want to miss it."

"Come on, they're inside."

Getting inside the hug metal door We were greeted by the torchlight and two people tied up on a chain. They both look up. Both have bruises and blood all over their faces, and it is disgusting to see those faces.

"Y-you," Father said with a groggy tone, glaring at me.

"Well, nice to finally meet you, My Mate's Father," I said. He gritted his teeth and still glared at me, while Mother had a teary expression. Bitch. "For starters, I'm Vachirawit Chiva-aree, your son's mate and the father of Vachiwin Chiva-aree."

"Fuck you!" The man shouted. I kept a smile, but deep inside, I really wanted to rip him apart.

"Oh, please, Don't be like that "Oh. I am the mate of your firstborn, whom you decided to throw away like garbage the moment you found out that he's an Omega."