Chapter 33

||Win's POV||

||Win's POV||

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

  *Drip*

256

  *Drip*

257

  *Drip*

258

  *Drip*

259

  *Drip*

260

  *Drip*

How long has it been? My arms are hurting since it is chained up from the ceiling, making me kneel on the ground with my head facing the ground.

I...I think... It's been 4 days? 5? I don't really know. There's no light here, no windows, only a metal door and a small, dim light coming through it's gap.

My head is spinning and aching, as always. My face still hurts from the last beating. I want to see my son, but they locked me up in this dungeon. I don't even know where exactly I am. If I was still in the city or not

I'm thirsty....

A screeching noise from the metal door echoes inside the room as it opens. I didn't look up to see who it was. I heard his footsteps coming closer to me, and his shadow got bigger as he got closer.

The man kneeled down. He harshly grasped my jaw and pulled my face up to look at him.

"Hello there, Son," the man I was supposed to call Father said. He has this annoying smirk on his face that I just want to rip out. "How's your stay here? Hm?"

He harshly let my jaw go, causing my face to turn to the other side.

"Your son is as stubborn as you, you know that?" He spoke. "He wouldn't eat unless you're there, so we surely have to force the kid. I can't let him die yet; he is much use to me."

I looked at the devil with hatred. "Why do you do these things?"

"Why do I do this?" He repeated my question, then laughed loudly. "Of course, for money! What else?! If my investors knew about me having a grandchild from one of the six families, ha! I would be rich!"

"So what? Don't you dare hurt him," I threatened him. But he just laughed loudly again. It echoed around the whole room. I want to punch him.

"Ohoo! You're getting feisty, huh?" He said in amusement. "Oh well, I have your son, so I guess it's fine."

I hate him. I WILL kill him!

"Before thinking of you killing me in your mind, let's get to work, shall we?" he said. The two large men get the chain off me.

They soon dragged me into the corner of the room. They tied me to the chair and placed the electric helmet on me. No....not again...My body begins to tremble. I was about to shout, but he placed a gun in my mouth. I stiffened, and the two men finished putting the helmet on my head.