CHAPTER 03

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD⚠️

  ||Win's POV||

After eating and cleaning the table, I asked P'Gun and P'Off to leave me and Chimon for a moment

After eating and cleaning the table, I asked P'Gun and P'Off to leave me and Chimon for a moment. Chimon is still my friend and one of the closest ones I have. So, whatever he thinks of me, it might probably hurt me to the core.

"So, what is it, Win?" He asked. We are both sitting on the couch; P'Gun and P'Off's are already in their room, so it's just the two of us here.

"Umm... I-i... I need to..."

"Win, you're making me nervous," he said with a hint of concern. "What is it?"

Okay, maybe this was...

Without thinking, and because of my panic. "I'm pregnant"

"I know"

"I'm sorry, I disappointed yo-" Fuck? "Huh? Wait? What?

"I told you, I know," he said with a calm voice. And I just look at him weirdly. "Do you think I'm that dumb to not notice that your scent has changed?"

What? Well, I guess I do have a hunch that he'd already know since he's not marked yet. All of the unmarked people can smell the changes in the scent of others if they've already been marked or are pregnant.

"So...why did you not tell me anything?"

He shrugged. "It's your choice, and it is not my place to interfere with your choices. Trust me, I was surprised at first, but I'm glad that you still choose to tell me."

  "You....come here you, bastard" I said tearing up. We hugged each other with me crying

 After all the drama, P'Off and P'Gun appeared from the door, all laughing. We had a group hug, but I felt pain in my lower part.

"Agh!" I clutched my stomach, and they all panicked.

"Oh my god! Who hit his stomach?!!" P'Gun asked in panic.

"Shiya! He's pregnant; don't forget about that!" P'Off said, also in panic.

"Are you guys really my parents?" Chimon asked with a bored tone.

"YES, WE ARE!" his parents both shouted.

I laughed and tried to calm them down. "Stop, I'm fine; I just need to go to the bathroom."

   "Okay, be careful!" P'Gun shouted as I went to the bathroom

  I'm glad that they still accepted me into their family. As I closed the door of the bathroom, I slowly touched my abdomen and stroked it gently.

"I'm going to do my best so you can grow up with the love and support you'll need," I whispered sweetly, looking at my yet-unborn child. "I'll make sure you'll never have the same situation I had before, because I'll love you no matter what you are, and I hope your dad will be like that as well."