Chapter 24

Bright with Yellow Eyes 👀⚜️
  ⚠️Slight 😛
------

||Win's POV||

   I left the room as fast as I can, shoving him away from me and leaving him inside the room

   I left the room as fast as I can, shoving him away from me and leaving him inside the room. I stopped midway through the hallway to catch my breath. I touched the place where his teeth touched my skin.

I still feel a spark and a tingling sensation on the spot. Damn you, Vachirawit. I shook my head to get rid of the memory, but still, I feel and smell his scent coating me right now. What if the kids, or even Uncle Chiva, smell it and think that we did something perverted?

Of course he would think that! But no, I just have to give them a good reason. Yeah. I stood up straight and went down the stairs. Just act cool, and they will not suspect a thing.

taking a deep breath. I continued my way downstairs; I could already smell the food, so I went straight to the dining room. Walking inside. I saw Sun sitting on one of the chairs while hugging his legs. Chatri looks like he's trying to talk to him.

I felt bad. Sun is only three, and he is sensitive; I shouldn't have shouted at him.

"Sun," I called him with a motherly tone. He looks up but looks away immediately. I kneeled down on his side and touched his shoulder lovingly. "Sunny, Papa's sorry."

He looked at me and said, "But papa was mad at the sun; I dont want papa to be mad," he said with a sad tone.

"Sunny, I am not mad. It's just that me and P'Bright needed to discuss something that kids are not allowed to hear."

"Papa's not mad?" he asked hopefully.

I nodded. "Nope! How can Papa be mad at Sunny? Sun is a good boy, right?"

"Hm-hm!" He then hugged me. I hugged my son back. I felt Sun sniff my neck; he looked back at me. "Papa? Why do you smell like P'Bri?"

Oh shoot...

"Yeah, Phi," Chatri said, and I looked at him. "I can smell Dad's scent on you. Did something happen?"

Why are kids so curious?

"U-ummm...you see, me and P'Bright just had a talk and a little bit of something." I tried to dodge the question, but their curious eyes, staring at me, were cute! "And we are not going to talk about it."

"Did you and Dad have a fight?" Chatri asked, looking so worried. I smiled at the kid and ruffled his hair. "Don't worry, we're good now, so there's nothing to worry about anymore."

"Okay," Chatri said, finally smiling.

"Oh, hey, Win." Uncle Chiva appeared with a sauce pan in his hands. "Everything's alright?"

I nodded. "Yeah"

"Hmm..." Uncle Chiva looks at me with a smirk. Placing the soup bowl down on the table "Then can you explain why Vachirawit's scent is all over you?"

Oh sh*t, Vachirawit, you bastard.

"T-that'"

"PWUHAAHAHHAHAHAAA!" I got startled when Uncle Chiva laughed so hard all of a sudden. "Hoo! That was the first time I laughed so hard for forty years! Haha!" He said, controlling his laughter. His laugh died down and is now catching his breath. "It's alright, Son. Bright is old enough, and I'll trust the guy for you. Just tell me if he hurts you or did something perverted; I'll handle it and give him a good lection again."

"O-okay," I said skeptically.

The maids brought the food to the table. We all sat down in our own seats. Sun is so small to reach the table, so they brought our Chatri's old high chair. I sat him there.

"Dad!" Chatri shouted. My body automatically stiffened. I smell his scent; he just took a shower, and it smells so good.

"Hey, everyone" Bright said and sat down on the front seat. But, I feel his eyes staring at me. No, my body began to feel hot again. "What's wrong, Win? Is something wrong?"

I gulped. I sat straight, still not looking at him. "No, I'm fine."

"If you say so," he said. And I saw him smirk in my peripheral vision.

   Damn it. I feel like my face is red right now, but the kids and Uncle Chiva are here right now. Bright needs to control his urges. I still acted cool, despite the tingling feeling rising up.

We ate peacefully. Full of talks and the kids laughing, we adults are chatting about different stuff like life, work, news, etc. But I am still avoiding Bright.

His scent is making my body shiver. I can slowly feel my erection and the slick coming out of my hole. He's one seat away from me, but this has much affect on my body.

I still acted like nothing was going on. Just a little bit longer...

"So, win," Uncle Chiva said. I diverted my attention to him: "Who are you to Adulkittiporn? Not that I want to meddle with it."

"Oh, you see. They're the ones who took me in when my parents disowned me for being an Omega. My father wants an Alpha as his first born child, we had a good and happy relationship with each other, not until I was 2 when I took the test and found out that I was an Omega. My father was furious and since that day, the way they treated me changed. They kept me for about 11 more years until my mother got pregnant, she gave birth to a boy, two years later they had found out that the boy was an Alpha. After that, they threw me away like garbage. P'Off is one of my Father's investors, when P'Off found out, he cut off any contacts with my Dad and took me in as his own. After taking me in, I never met or even contacted my dad nor my mom, I don't even know what my brother is doing right now, I bet he's having a much more good life that I was"

After my long story, Everyone got quiet. Even Bright and the Kids Seeing them look at me with sympathy makes me want to cry, but I hold it in.

"But I'm okay now! I survived without them, and I have a real family now, so I'm fine," I reasoned.

"Win," Uncle Chiva said. "You should always choose the people who are willing to be there for you, even at tough times. If there's a 100 percent, and the 75 percent of that are people who are only there for you to get their benefit from you, then go to the least percentage; at least there, you know that they are true and loyal."

I almost cried for what he said. It made me look back. Because of my parents, I've been trying my hardest to do what I can to make them proud and show them that I can be as good as the Alpha son they want. But I was too blinded by that. All I need are people who are willing to stick around, even when things get rough.

"Yeah, I'll make sure to remember that," I said, smiling at Uncle Chiva.

---

"Hhmmmggghhh..." I moaned as he kissed me hard and deep. And him pressing me against the wall. "Wait! Ha...ha... W-what about Uncle Chiva, t-they?"

"Shhh." He gave me a peck on the lips and stared at my eyes with sincerity. "I think my Uncle knows what we are doing now"

"B-but-hmmnngghh...." He didn't let me finish and started to kiss me slowly.

We parted our lips with a pant. "I believe it's time for me to eat my dessert, Mr. Metawin," he said with a seductive tone and smirk.

I swear... I'm already wet.....

---
💦 Happy 3k+ reads!! Thank you so much❤️

   And we need to let some steam out✌️😜

‼️(This Chapter is already edited since I noticed some typos)‼️