CHAPTER 11

Slight Mature Content⚠️
----

||Bright's POV||

This day was supposed to be a normal day for me and Win

This day was supposed to be a normal day for me and Win. It was just supposed to be me and him having a casual talk and getting to know each other.

But then his heat came. I was having a hard time controlling my body and had urges to just take him there and breed him again. Gladly, I remembered what Jumpol told me. I managed to hold back and ask the receptionist to give me some Omega suppressant.

I sighed. I stared at my reflection in the mirror; my eyes were still yellow after that. Applying some ointment to my arm. It still stings. Earlier, after cleaning the bite wound and applying some ointment, I took out sterile gauze swabs and carefully wrapped them around my arm.

after wrapping the wound. I placed everything back on the medical kit and put it back on the shelf. I went out of the bathroom and went to the closet. I'm still shirtless, though. After passing the bed, I got myself some tank tops since the wound is still fresh.

I then walked towards the bed. Win is still sleeping, but his pheromones have died down a little. I can handle myself now; I just let him rest while I make myself occupied while he's asleep.

I'm just glad that I managed to get a hold of myself at that time. I don't want the same thing to happen again—the same thing that might make him avoid me again. And I don't want that to happen again...

-Earlier-

"I want you, Bright Vachirawit Chiva-aree," he said with a seductive tone. My eyes glowed yellow. I opened my mouth and went for his neck.

My thoughts came back when I heard him whimper. I shielded his neck with my left arm. I bit my arms so hard that they bled.

"W-what...are you?" he said while panting.

I adjusted myself and moved him under me, so we're facing each other. I'm still biting my arms, so I wouldn't mark him. I don't want to mark him if he's in this condition.

"Yhu nweed two gwet iwt twoogethwer," I mumbled through the bite. God, this hurts.

He looks at me with a confused expression. I took a deep breath and started to unbuckle his pants.

"Wait!" Win said, trying to push my hand away.

He just needs to get a release, and then I'll ask the receptionist to bring in some suppressants. He kept trying to push my hand away, but I was stronger than him, even though he has muscles as well. I took his pants off and held his tent. The moment I touched it, he moaned and whimpered. He bowed his hips and arched his back. I took out his c*ck and started to stroke it slowly.