CHAPTER 19

||Win's POV||

After the party All the guests left the venue with, of course, souvenirs from P'Off and P'Gun

After the party All the guests left the venue with, of course, souvenirs from P'Off and P'Gun. Chimon's friends here also attended the party. Me and Bright just chatted casually while the kids played with the toys they had won from the mini games.

I would love to say that this day was actually fun and full of joy. The kids are getting along, while I and Bright are slowly working on our relationship. We still don't have a label, but if things turn out well, then maybe soon, but not now.

Before Bright and Chatri left, They invited us to eat at their place next week. Who am I to deny the offer? I said yes, and the kids were glad and happy to hear that. Chatri and Sun are so cute when they're playing together.

Now that I saw it, The more I look at Sun and Bright, they do look like each other, except for Sun's cheeks and lips; those are mine. I mean, he got that from me, is what I mean.

after the twins' birthday party. They cleaned up the place, and we all went back to our own places, and me and P'Off's family went back to their condo. Me and Sun have our own condo, but now that I'm going to be more busy, I just let him stay at P'Gun's place.

-

Three days after the party, all went back like any other day. P'Off went back to his work. The twins are running around with Sun all over the place, and me and Chimon are stressing out on how to handle three little munchkins.

"Do you really have to go to work?" Chimon asked as he tried to make Asnee wear his pants. "Asnee! Come here!"

"I have to; I'm the one managing the restaurant now," I said as I put on my shoes. Chimon groaned, and he finally caught his brother and made Asnee wear his pants.

"Just come home early; Papa's going to meet his friends for something that he won't tell me. I'll be alone here with these brats!" Chimon rants. I shake my head and go to my son.

I carried Sun in my arms and kissed his forehead. "I'll be leaving for work now, but you have to help P'Chimon take care of Asnee and Aran, okay?"

"Yesh, sir!" He said and saluted. I saluted back and placed him down. He ran back to Aran and played cars with him.

I said goodbye to them and went to the unit parking lot. I already texted P'New that I'd be going to work today. Also at the party, I didn't know that he was pregnant with his and P'Tay's first child. When P'Singto heard about it, he immediately asked me to tell P'New to take maternity leave.

Though he was stubborn about it, his boyfriend, or rather, fiancée, is now okay with it. I let him go to work, but only for four days. So this is his last day.

Reaching the parking lot, I hop inside my car and start the engine. Driving my way out of the parking lot, I saw another silhouette near the elevator of the parking lot, but this time, I could see that the figure was actually a female. I didn't think much about it and just left the place.