Chapter 22

||Win's POV||

Today is the day when me and Sun are going to Bright's place to have dinner

Today is the day when me and Sun are going to Bright's place to have dinner. Or, more like a date—that's what he mentioned earlier. I'm still dressing Sun up; I already told P'Gun about it, and surprisingly, he was okay with it.

"Ready?" I asked Sun as I stood up and held his small hand.

"Yep!" Sun said with an excited and joyful tone.

We walked out of the room and left the condo. I'm actually done cleaning my condo, so we will be moving there tomorrow. P'Off and P'Gun took their kids on some family outings, so they're not here.

reaching the parking lot. I put Sun in his car seat before sitting in the driver's seat. After making sure that we had everything, I started the engine and drove towards the place. I actually did not think that his place was that far from mine, so Sun might fall asleep on our way there.

"Papa" Sun called. I look at him in the rearview mirror. I knew it; he's already bored.

"Hm? What's wrong?" I asked. I keep my eyes on the road. "Are you hungry?"

"Mh-mh, can Sun play padpad?" he asked. He calls his iPad padpad for some reason. I think it's cute.

"Okay, but if you feel sleepy, go to sleep, okay?" I said. He nodded. "Okay, you can play now. The padpad's in Papa's bag."

My bag is just hanging in front of him. He unzipped the bag and took out his iPad. It was a good thing that I thought of bringing that thing. After an hour of driving, he grew tired of playing the iPad and fell asleep.

It took us two hours and forty minutes until we reached Bright's place—or, should I say, Mansion. God, this guy really is rich, huh?

"Hello, sir, what brings you here?" The guard at the gate asked.

"Oh, umm...mr. Bright Chiva-aree invited us today, I suppose he told you about that?" I said

"Certainly, sir, please do come in," he said with a polite tone. The gates soon opened, and I drove through.

I already saw a chaffuere waving at me. I drive in the direction that he is pointing. I park my car there and hop off the car to get my son.

"Hello, sir, I'll be taking care of your car," he said. This feels like more of a castle than a hotel.

I gave him the key and went to get my son. I carefully and slowly carried him, taking the tablet, my bag, and my hands. After doing so, the guy helped me close the door, and I went to the front door. I swear, if there's a butler waiting for us on the other side of the front door, I will think that this is surely a hotel.

climbing up the stairs. Yes, this house has stairs before you reach the front door. It was just a small step, so I'm okay with it. Reaching the top and walking towards the front door. The door opened itself,or more likely, someone opened the door from the other side.