Hiding His Son 2||Special Chapter 4/5⚠️

Announcement at the end of the chapter 😌
---

||Win's POV||

Waking up, the ray of sunlight welcomed me from the window, hitting my eyes with its bright light. I feel numb and sore all over my body. Slowly gaining my senses back, I noticed that I'm laying on top of Bright with my head on his chest.

I look up and stare at his face. He's cute when he's asleep. Looking down, I noticed that there are also a few bites and hickeys around his neck, not just on his hut. When I look at my torso and arms, they are all covered with bites and hickeys.

I felt a sting of pain on my bottom when I tried to move. I noticed that I still feel so full inside; memories from yesterday resurfaced. I blushed, but there's no time for that.

I slowly took the blanket off and looked behind me.

"What...the actual fuck?" I said under my breath.

His thing is still inside me. I tried to move to take it out, but it hurts since it's not wet anymore. I slowly moved my butt, trying to get his thing out. It moved a little. I endured the pain and slowly took his thing out.

I was startled when a pair of hands gripped both sides of my hips, causing me to stop. I looked back at Bright and saw him already staring at me with his yellow eyes, which present lust and love.

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked with a husky tone.

"You need to take it out," I said, more like I moaned, "We need to wash up."

His grip tightened on my hips, slowly pushing his thing back inside me.

"Aahh~ no. Bright ahh. We-stop...."

"Don't you remember, my love?" He whispered, his lips touching my ears. "I still have my rut."

"Bu-Ahhh~!"

He plunged his thing so suddenly, reaching so deep inside me. A spark of electricity and pleasure struck my body. I was still on top of him while he groaned and thrust deep inside. It's fucking early in the morning.

A few more thrusts, and I felt him twitch inside me. We both came and panted. Catching our breath, I just laid my body on top of him. I felt his hand caress my head and give my head butterfly kisses.

"Wow, so early, and we did it again," Bright said before chuckling. I groaned and punched his chest, though not that hard since my body is still sore.

"Fuck you"

"Come on, love. It's not like I don't do this to you very often."

"It's fucking early in the morning, and we already started fucking in this fucking bed," I said in an annoyed tone before burying my face in his toned chest. He has a manly chest. He is cute.

 He laughs, making my head move from the vibration of his laugh, and I also hear his heart beat.

"I'm sorry, love. I just can't help it; you looked so sexy when you were trying to get my d*ck out."

"Shut up," I said. I turned my head to look at him; he's already looking at me with a soft expression. "Please try not to sleep with your thing inside me."

He gave me a mischievous smile and wiggled his eyebrows. Then he kissed my forehead, my cheeks, my eyes, my nose, and my lips over and over again.

"Stop!" He finally stopped. He slowly took his thing out, though I'm trying not to moan. He finally managed to take it out. I sighed in relief, though I feel empty now.

We stayed like that for a few minutes. Bright carried me to the bathroom and cleaned me up, and we did it again. I swear, where does he get his energy? Mine is all drained up.

After cleaning, he placed me on the bed and told me that he'd just make us something to eat. I just let him do whatever he wants since I'm too tired to shout and punch him. My voice had become hoarse from all of those moans.

I drifted back to sleep, only to wake up with my mate's face close to mine and a bright smile on his face. He helped me sit up and gave me a bowl of soup. He also helped me eat the food since my arms are literally sore and aching.

Our days together went by just like that. Me and him having sex almost in every corner of the house, calling the kids whenever we have time, resting, being clingy, eating, and more sex At last, Bright's rut lasted shorter than expected. It usually lasts for like four to five days, but this time, it's only for like three days, which I'm grateful for. Rip my ass

We just finished our second session of lovemaking, and Bright has already cleaned me. I'm feeling more fresh now. After that, he carried me downstairs and sat me on his lap as we watched something on the sofa.

Bright is also the one who cleans up the messes we made and those white things that are pretty much all over the house now. And I always made sure that he wore two condoms. I am not going to take any chances to get pregnant again just because the condom broke the last time, and now we've got Chanthira.

The next day, when Bright's rut is finally done, We called Chimon to just bring the kids here. Bright is still cleaning, and my whole body is aching like a truck just ran over my body.

"Papa!" I heard Sun's voice.

"Baby!" I shouted back and raised both of my arms to hug my baby.

I'm resting on my back on the couch since Bright just massaged me minutes before the kids arrived. Sun ran towards me and hugged me. I groaned in the sudden pain, but I just ignored it.

I heard Bright talking to Chimon. Soon, I saw Chatri carrying his little sister and walking towards me. Chatri handed me our little princess, and I sat her up on my chest. She has a smile on her face. My three babies are here!

"Love, Chimon brought some beef stew; do you want me to reheat it?" Bright asked.

"Yeah, sure!"

Nope. I have four babies. Three little cute babies, one giant, softy, and a bossy baby...

---
  Next chapter will be the last one, and I'm also planning on having a Q&A, if you darlings want :)

   So just leave your questions here and I'll try to answer them ❤️

  See you darlings soon.....❤️

‼️(This Chapter is already edited since I noticed some typos)‼️