Hiding His Son 2|| Special Chapter 3/5 ⚠️

Mood✨
---

||Win's POV||

What the heck?! Why is he here?

I felt shivers all over my body as he stared at me intensely. For some reason, I couldn't get myself to get my hand off the dildo that is inside me.

"Why did you stop?" he asked with a dominant tone.

"I-i...." I took a deep breath. I was about to take the dildo out. But he stood up quickly, went to my side, and pushed the dildo inside.

"GAAAH..NNGHHH...." I squirmed as I felt the dildo fully inside me.

"I told you not to stop," he whispered in my eyes, still thrusting the dildo in and out of me with force.

He kept doing it for a few minutes. Then, as he pushed it full inside, I flinched and arched my back. Moaning and squirming, I tried to push him, but he's too strong.

"S-sto- Aahhh......hnnngmmmm"

"Shhhh. If you kept moaning like that, I don't know if I can control myself and just ravish you, right here and now."

I felt tingles in my stomach. Soon after, I came. Panting. He took the dildo out, and I sighed in relief. He then grabbed my arm and yanked me, making me rest on my chest with my buttocks up high and facing him.

"I never thought I would see you inserting other things in this hole that is mine." He spoke with a husky and hard tone.

"I didn't know that you'd be coming back so soon," I panted. My legs shivered as I felt him rubbing my hole with the dildo again.

"Hmm. I was planning on surprising you and the kids, but I guess we can change my plan."

He plunged the dildo inside me again. This time, thrust it in and out faster and harder. I couldn't help but moan louder. I moved my hand to search for something to hold onto, but all of it was just pillows and a mattress.

"Oh, baby, did you know?" he whispered. He buried the dildo deep inside me, making me jolt forward and pant. I felt the pre-cum and slick coming out.

"This thing can also vibrate," he said with a sexy but mischievous tone.

My eyes widen, and I immediately hold his hand. "DON-! AAaahhhhh~~!"

The vibration is too strong. My body twitches inside and out. I writhed and moaned louder. I tried holding Bright's hand, and he started to thrust the dildo in and out again, making sure that it was deep inside me.

"Br-ahhh...Ngghhhh...s-sto....Ahahhhhh..." My words did not come out. I feel it moving inside me, so deeply that my body twitches.

"Sshhhhh..my wife is so good," he whispered in my ear and licked it.

My legs could not take it. My hips fell on the bed, moving on their own. My hips started to move, following the rhythm of Bright.

"See, I know you love Bunny."

He gripped my jaw, forcing me to look at him. He kissed me deeply but passionately. I kept moaning. It's also getting hard to breathe. We parted from our kiss. My face fell on the pillow when he suddenly started to play with my chest.

"Your chest is always so squishy, bunny," he said, kissing and sucking my neck. After a lot of writhing, I felt the urge to release.

"B-bright...annmmm..... I-i'm g-gonn....ahhaaa~"

"Go ahead, bunny."

With that, I released Everything turned white as I felt content. I panted and caught my breath. Bright pulled the dildo out, and a gush of slick came out, ozing out from my hole.