CHAPTER 10

||Bright's POV||

as I drive through the highway

as I drive through the highway. Every second, I always take a peek at the Omega, or should I say, Win. He looks like a bunny when asleep. I dragged him inside the car and just drove off. I don't actually know where to go. Jumpol told me some things that Win likes to do or visit.

But I kind of dozed off on that part. He sounded like a preacher reciting some Bible verse. Not that I don't want to hear what my Omega wants; he talks slow when serious, so it's kind of boring.

driving past the huge malls. I find it a little crowded, so I let it pass. It needs to be somewhere relaxing and peaceful. And why does it sound like I am planning for our date? Is this even a date? ..... I guess so.

Ugghhhhh!!!!!

The traffic light turned red. I stopped the car and waited for it to turn green. While waiting, I look at the sleeping omega on my side. Looking at him reminds me of Bunny running around the forest near a waterfall.

Forest.... that's it!

The light turns green, and I start the engine and continue driving.

I know where to take him...

----
   ||Win's POV||

I woke up to someone shaking me softly, and I also felt a cool breeze hitting my face

I woke up to someone shaking me softly, and I also felt a cool breeze hitting my face. I groaned and slowly opened my eyes. I also heard a hushed voice. I blinked a few times, my vision focused, and I saw Bright looking at me. "Wake up, we're here."

"Hm?" I hummed and scratched my eyes. I sat up and sighed. "Where are we?" I asked, stepping out of the car.

"At the Park," he said. My eyes lit up when I saw the park.

I roamed my eyes around the place. The families that are playing and having a picnic. People with their partner. Some of them even have dogs running around.

"Do you like it?" Bright suddenly spoke. He walked on my side and stopped.

I smiled softly and looked back at the kid running around with a dog. "Yeah, I wish I had brought Sun here."