CHAPTER 12

Fluffy❤️🥺
---

||Win's POV||

"Don't you want to sleep?" Bright asked as he got himself comfortable on the bed

"Don't you want to sleep?" Bright asked as he got himself comfortable on the bed. There's only one, so we're sharing it.

"No, I'll just watch some movies; I don't feel tired yet," I said. I took the remote and turned on the TV.

"Suit yourself," he said. He got under the blanket and slept.

I sighed and caressed my neck. He really didn't bite me. I said it in my head. I look back at him; he is already falling asleep.

"Thank you," I said in a hushed tone. Though I know that he will not hear what I just said,

I looked back at the TV, chose a movie, and played it. My body still feels a little bit hot, but I already took the suppressant,so I can handle it now.

After finishing the movie, I turned the TV off and went to bed. I dozed off and fell into a deep sleep almost immediately. When I first saw Bright on my side, I was worried that the same thing might happen again, but I'm slightly glad it didn't.

I'm not ready yet, and we are just starting to get to know each other. He also told me that he had already informed P'Off about me and him staying in for the night. I'm surprised that P'Gun let P'Off; he usually doesn't let me go out at night anymore.

looking back at what happened three years ago. We were both young and dumb. But. If he really is trying to change and is willing to accept the fact that he already has a biological son and accept me as his mate, then maybe I am willing to see him change and give him a chance.

----

||Bright's POV||

I woke up to a sound of discomfort and groaning

I woke up to a sound of discomfort and groaning. I opened my eyes and blinked a few times. I looked at him and saw him have a painful expression on his face. The pheromones around the room are arousal; though, I am sleepy, so it does not have a big impact on me. I looked at the clock and saw that it was just 2:36 a.m. in the morning.

"Win." I slightly shake him. He moaned through my touch but calmed down a little. "Do you water?"

He opens his eyes. It was slightly teary and red. I guess it's been a while since the suppressant's effect subsided.