Chapter 27

Some of Win's past will be shown here🥺💔
----

||Win's POV||

It's been a month since the day me and Bright became official—a month since that eventful day

It's been a month since the day me and Bright became official—a month since that eventful day. I did not actually think that we would go for something like this. I also told P'Off, P'Gun, and my friends about me and Bright. At first, P'Gun was suspicious about Bright, but later on, he accepted it.

Bright has been nothing but a wonderful boyfriend. He often visits me at the restaurant, just to say "Hi." He sometimes brings Chatri with him or even makes a business meeting at the restaurant.

And of course, P'New and P'Singto are always teasing me whenever he comes. It was quite embarrassing at first, but I got used to it.

"Hey~ Win!" I flinched from one of the chefs' voices. I turned and looked at him. "Your boyfriend is here again."

"Oh, okay, I'll be out," I said.

"But there was a girl clinging to him," he said.

What?

"What do you mean?" I asked, getting annoyed for some reason.

He looks at me in panic; he raises his hands and both waves it. "Don't worry, sir. I'm sure it's just another business deal."

for some reason. I feel annoyed. I shook my head and just left the kitchen. Looking around the restaurant, I did not see him. Looking thoroughly, I saw a familiar back, it is him and also a girl that is so close to him, clearly trying to flirt on my boyfriend

The fuck?

Now, I'm annoyed. With an angry emotion, I stamped my feet as I walked towards the door. I heard P'Singto call me, but I ignored him. Keeping my eyes on the girl, I saw Bright's expression, but I was too focused on the girl.

Anger got ahead of me. Throwing the glass door open, Bright and the girl look at me. I ignored Bright and walked toward the door. I gripped her neck and dragged her away from him.

"Win-"

"Shut the fuck up!" I shouted in his face. Bright was stunned but kept his mouth shut and backed out.

"So, you're my darling's slut, huh?" The girl spoke. I looked at her; she had this disgusting smirk on her face. With my right hand still gripping her neck and her hands trying to claw my hand

I gripped her neck so tight that she choked.

"For your information, you're the slut here and probably a bitch too" I said in complete annoyance "Listen here. That guy is mine, and if you try to get near him again, I'll be the one to break your neck. And who are you calling "darling"? He's mine."

She managed to chuckle. "Says the guy who is not fully marked by him *cough* he can still mark other Omegas if he wants."

I lost everything in an eerie sound. I gripped her neck with both of my hands, causing the both of us to fall down. I fell on top of her while she fell on her back. I tightened my grip on her neck; she clawed my hands, but in vain.

" *Cough* *cough* you...SLUT!! *COUGH*"

I was lost. Drool started to trail down her jaw. Mouth parted and eyes bulging out, her face starting to get pale blue. But I did not care. He touched Bright. He is mine

A hand appeared. I grabbed my neck and gripped it, and an arm was also wrapped around my waist. It pulled me out of my grip on the girl. I tried to get away, but the grip on me was so strong, like metal or something. A familiar scent coated me, and slowly, my vision came back. I am panting heavily.

Everything seemed to move in slow motion to me. The scent that is coating me helps me calm down. There were already a lot of people surrounding us. The girl was still on the ground, clutching her neck and catching her breath. There are also people helping her.

"Win, calm down," said the voice. I remember it. Bright's voice calmed me down.

But all the noise The people around us Looking at me with disgust, looking at me with disappointment. It all came back—the way my parents look at me.

"You disgust me; don't ever call me Papa again. I don't need an Omega as my first son."

"I'm not your mom anymore; you put shame on me, you useless child."

A tear trails down my cheek. "No," I said in a hushed tone.

"Win, what's wrong?"

Everything started to swirl. Breathing suddenly became hard to do. I slowly lost consciousness and fell into Bright's arm. With my eyes half open, even though it was blurry, I saw his mouth open and close, like he's saying something, but I can't quite grasp what it is.

Suddenly, everything turns black.

---

"What? What do you mean my son's an Omega? He's an Alpha!"

"But sir, the test says that he is indeed an Omega."

The father groaned and gripped his hair. He snatched the paper off of the doctor's hand and tore it apart.

"We're leaving"

"Papa?" I asked.

Father gripped my wrist, saying that it hurts so much. Father dragged me out of the hospital and threw me inside the car.

We came back to the house. Father opened the door of the car and dragged me inside again. Getting inside the house, Mama saw me, but she had this disgusted and angry look on her face as she just watched me as Father dragged me down to the cellar.

"Papa, no~ I'm scared," I pleaded, but Father ignored me.

He opened one of the cabinets and threw me inside. My arm hurts. I look back at Father. He has the same expression as Mama.

"You'll be getting another test; you'll be staying here until we get your second test. If you really are an Omega, tsk! You disgust me," he said with disgust.

"Papa~pweasee...." I true to hold him. He pushed me inside again, I hit my head, and he closed the cabinet doors. I banged on the door, but it wouldn't open. It was locked.

"Papa~!" I shouted. Crying and getting scared. "Papa...pweassee......*sniff* *sniff*"

"......."

"Mama?..pweassseee..Papa?..*sniff*..I'm scwared...."

I cried silently inside the cabinet. I hugged my knees, and my hands trembled. Making myself as small as possible, staying at the corner, and closing my eyes It's dark, so dark...

"Mama....Papa....*sniff* I'm...scwared...."

The look of disappointment and disgust It made my darkest memory resurface. Bright, are you going to look at me like that if you ever lose interest in me?

----
🥺💔

‼️(This Chapter is already edited since I noticed some typos)‼️