Chapter 44

Everyone please meet, baby June Achara Vihokratana! ❤️ Tay and New's baby first then Win and Bright's baby is next!
-----

||Win's POV||

We decided to let the others know about the baby's name. Though the kids were the ones who picked their sister's name, I'm kind of worried about how she will write her name in the future.

But, over all, The name came out pretty, and we agreed to name her that. As the days go by, my hips are starting to be really sore. I can't get out of bed anymore, and if I want to go to the bathroom, I have to hold onto something just to walk there.

God, this baby is heavy...

I'm just here in the living room, eating and watching something again. Sun is sleeping on my side, still holding his dinosaur toy in his hands. He fell asleep after playing for so long.

Bright is still at his office, Chatri is at his school, and Uncle Chiva...well... He's probably doing stuff on his own. Chimon and the twins sometimes stop by here for the kids to play, as does Jane. My brother is very kind, and his mate is so beautiful as well. I guess it's in the genes...

I'm actually bored. I can't do anything; the stuff that I wanted to do is limited since either I vomit or my hips would become sore. I know, I kept complaining about being pregnant. Can you blame me? I've been moody every single day; I don't even know how Bright handles me.

"Sir," one of the maids said, "Your friend, sir, Chimon is here to visit you."

"Sure, let him in," I said. The maid nodded and went to open the front door.

So after, I saw Chimon and the two little ducklings following him from behind.

"Hey," Chimon greeted. The twins saw Sun asleep, and they both looked at me. I placed my index finger on my mouth and "sshhhh" them. They giggled but nodded nonetheless.

"What brings you here?" I asked. I gave the remote to the twins for them to pick what children's movie they wanted.

"Oh, you didn't know?" he said, and I just looked at him, confused. "P'New is already in labor."

"What?" I almost shouted. "Who is he?"

"Yep, but they didn't tell what the gender of the baby was; they said they wanted it to be a surprise."

"Wow, so it's a secret until the baby comes out?" I said.

"Probably," he shrugged.

"That reminds me. Are you planning on finding a mate by now?" I asked.

He looks at me with a what-the-f*ck expression. "Huh?! Phi! I'm still 19, and I don't even care about that whole mate thing."

"Oh, really, now?" I said, trying to get on his nerves.

"Really, really! Now, can we change the subject? I need ramen now," he said, standing up.

I only laughed and watched the twins fight over the remote control. Sun stirred in his sleep, and soon he woke up. He sat up and rubbed his eyes with his little fist. The twins saw him awake and immediately asked him to play with them.

Sun just woke up, so I guess he just nodded at everything the twins said. Chimon came back with a bowl of ramen in his hands. Though I felt nausea had hit me, I stood up and went to the nearest toilet.

I forgot that I always vomit when it comes to seafood. Damn it....

"Sorry, P'Win," Chimon said, helping me sit back down on the couch after coming after me when I ran off. "I didn't know you vomit when it comes to Ramen."