Chapter 39

Sorry for not being able to update, but here ya'll

Soft Chapter 🦋💗
-----

||Bright's POV||

He's here, and he is finally awake. I walk near his bed; his gaze follows my every move. The doctor and nurses left the room.

"Hey," I said softly as I sat down on the bed beside him. I carefully reached for his cheek and caressed it. "Nice to see you again, bunny."

I look at him with full admiration and love. After those days of not seeing him, those dark days that came into my life have now finally brought light.

He looks at me like he wants to say something. But his expression held a cold expression. I went near him, but he did not even show any emotion. The doctor and nurses left the room, giving me and Winson time alone.

I caressed his cheeks. Again, no reaction...

"You're finally here; I miss you so much, Bunny," I said. I neared his face, our foreheads touching. As I look at him, his eyes show no sign of light. It's dull.Bunny, I'm sorry, so so sorry. I will make them pay, my love. I will make them suffer worse."

without uttering a word. I smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. What is happening to my bunny?

"I love you too, Win," I said. He looks at me with dullness in his eyes.

I don't want that sadness in his eyes; mostly, I don't want that dullness in his eyes. I want to see him smiling and full of joy, even though he's being sassy sometimes. I want to see his eyes full of happiness and not sorrow.

---

A day after Win woke up, Me and Uncle told everyone about it, and they were all relieved. The doctor said that Win can have visitors, but only one at a time; a crowded one might stress him out, and that is one thing that we are avoiding.

We let Sun see Win first. But when Sun called him and got near him, Win did not even flinch or even look at Sun. He just stares into space. Sun tried calling his papa, but he is completely ignoring him. That led Sun to be upset. When he started to cry, Uncle took Sun out of the room.

I'm still worried for Win. He did not even bother looking at his own son, though. I know that they must have tortured him, not only physically but also mentally.

Marine also wanted to see his older brother, but we think that it's best not to let them see each other just yet. The doctor also found out what was injected inside Win; it's a kind of substance that shuts off the larynx. Luckily, we managed to get some of those out before it completely destroyed Win's voice.

Right now, Win's sitting between my legs, with his back resting on my chest. I'm trying to feed him, but he was so stubborn about it. Either he will cry or just won't open his mouth. I've been trying to feed him at least five spoons and make him drink his medicines. He's still the same as when we found him in that hell. He's here, but it also feels like he's not.

I placed the spoon back on the plate. I wrapped my arms around his torso and gave him kisses on the neck and right cheek.

"Bunny, can you eat? Hm? I'm going to feed you, okay?" I said softly. Again, no response. I sighed. "We can take it slowly, okay?"

I took the spoon again. The spoon only touched his mouth. What is happening to my bunny?Baby, you need to regain your strength. Our son is excited to play with you again."

His brows knotted, and tears started to fall again. I placed the spoon back and hugged him. I caressed his face and turned it to look at me. I gave him a kiss on the lips and scented him by stroking my cheeks on his

"Shhh, it's okay, I'm here, I'm here," I whispered sweetly in his ear. I gave him another kiss and buried his face under my chin, letting him be covered with my scent.

He's been like this, and I'm getting more and more worried each day. Each day seems so bright yet dull. I've been torturing his parents, and I'm also planning on torturing them for a few more days or months until they turn crazy.

Even though I'm planning on killing them, I don't want my hands to get dirty from their filthy faces.

After Win calmed down, I tried to feed him again, and thankfully, he finally ate about three to four good amounts. Making him drink his medicine will cause him to feel a little bit sleepy. The doctor said that it's a side effect of the medicine, but it will help Win heal his larynx.

Minutes after making him take the medicine, he fell asleep. I rest him on his bed, slowly getting out of bed. After making sure that he was comfortable, I pulled the blanket up to his chin and gave him a kiss. I also made sure that the room was surrounded by my scent; he always cries or screams whenever I'm not around. Covering the whole room with my scent should work for a couple of hours until he wakes up.

I carefully closed the door to make sure that Win would not wake up from the noise. The last thing I wanted to do was put more pain and suffering on him; that will never happen as long as he is in my arms.

Bring the tray of food with me. I decided to go back to the kitchen to clean this up. It's already late, so I guess that the kids are already fast asleep.

reaching the kitchen. I placed the tray down and washed the dishes. After cleaning, I decided to check up on the kids before going to bed. Since Sun doesn't want to be alone, ever since Win woke up, I've been sleeping in the same room as his, just so I can watch over him.

Sun and Chatri have now shared a room; he didn't want to be alone, and the kids are not yet allowed to sleep beside Win. Opening the door to their room, I saw them already fast asleep. Chatri hugged his brother between his arms, and Sun snuggled closer to him. It is a cute sight; their nightlight is on, giving the room a sleepy vibe.

after checking them. I closed the door and went on my way back to Win's room. By the time I got there, I heard screaming. My instinct kicked in, and I burst inside, making a loud banging noise.

My eyes immediately saw my mate gripping his hair and kicking the mattress off the bed.
I ran towards him, took his hand off his hair, and hugged him tight.

"Shhh...shh. Everything's fine. Everything's fine, love," I whispered sweetly. He's still crying hard. He grips my shirt, and his head is on the crook of my neck. "Shhhh, love, it's okay, I'm here."

I kissed his head sweetly while trying to calm him down. I slowly laid us both down on the bed, still keeping him tightly hugged. His cries died down a little, but he is still sniffling. Making sure that my friend is okay, I even forgot about the door that I just destroyed. But, that is not important. After a few minutes, he finally fell asleep, and I sighed in relief.

I brushed off his tears using my thumb. His cheeks are red and puffy because of crying. Looking at him right now, I can see how much guilt I am feeling every time I see him in pain. How much do I want to just take that pain away from him, just to see him smile again?

I closed my eyes and buried my nose in his hair. He's here in my arms; they're safe; everything's going to be fine.

With a lot of thoughts, I fell asleep. Still thinking of how I am going to kill those bitches or just punish them for hurting my mate, traumatizing, and using my child.

---
  How should Bright do it? Torture them until they go crazy or just kill them?🤔

‼️(This Chapter is already edited since I noticed some typos)‼️