CHAPTER 16

||Bright's POV||

After I got the message from Win, I called Dew to buy a gift that is fitting for a year-old twin boy

After I got the message from Win, I called Dew to buy a gift that is fitting for a year-old twin boy. He was a little bit confused about why I was making him buy baby gifts.

He didn't ask much about it. It's already dinner time, and Chatri is still watching cartoons on the laptop. The maids are done cooking the food, so I decided to call him.

"Chatri! Dinner's ready!" I shouted.

We both ate our dinner with a little chat. I decided to put Chatri to bed early for tomorrow's preparation for the birthday. And I still need to tell him about it.

---

"Chatri! Come here for a minute!" I shouted and sat on the couch. Later on, I heard small footsteps, and my son appeared. He ran towards me with his iPad still in his hands and sat on my lap. "We're going to a birthday party, so I want you to dress up nicely."

"Birthday party? Who's birthday are we going to, Dad?" he asked.

"Remember that person whom I told you to give the gift to?" I asked. He had this excited expression on his face. "Well, his guardian's kids are turning one year old, and we're invited."

"Will there be a lot of kids too?" he asked with a sparkle in his eyes. I nodded. He jumped off of my lap and jumped enthusiastically with a bright smile. "Yey! I'm going to have new friends!"

"Alright, alright." I stood up, and Chatri stopped jumping. "Go to your room and take a bath; I'll follow you later, okay?"

He nodded and ran to his room. The doorbell rang, and the maid called me. I went to see who it was, and it was Dew holding the present in his hands.

"Here you go," he said, and he handed me the presents.

  "Thanks"

"Now tell me, who's the twin?" he asked. I ignored him and went to the kitchen to place the presents there for a moment. "Hey! Don't avoid the question, Bright. I thought you said you wanted to change for that Omega you've been searching for for like three years."

"Did I say I wouldn't?" I said, placing the gifts on the kitchen counter. "Stop overthinking; he invited me to his godchildren's birthday party."

"Wait, woah woah woah, stop right there, Bright," he said. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "He invited you to his godchildren's birthday party?"

"Yes. What's wrong with that?" I asked.

Dew looks at me like I just said something crazy. "Dude! You already met the Omega, and you did not even bother to tell me or the people you ordered to find him."

"What are you talking about?" Now it's me who's looking at him like he's crazy. "They know, and I already told them to stop the search a week ago."

"So, you are saying that... I'm the only one who does not know about you already finding the Omega," he asked, still pointing a finger at me. I rolled my eyes and just nodded. "I feel betrayed."