CHAPTER 04

||Bright's POV||

"Where is he?" I asked in anger

He just smirked, and his eyes glowed purple. "You'll never find him," he said, then chuckled.

That got my anger up high. How dare he mock me? Maybe this is the reason why he choose a public café, cause if we are in a private one, there will be hell of a fight. He was clever on that part, and I am not that merciless to start killing inside a public place. You all think so small of me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying to calm my inner wolf from bursting out of anger.

"Let me ask you something," Jumpol said with a stern voice. He leans on the table using his elbows, still wearing that annoying smirk. "What would you do if you finally found Omega?"

"I'll-"

"You'll what?" He provoked me more. Once we get out of this place, I'll wipe that smirk off your face. "Made him remove the mark? You do know that your mark is not complete."

This bastard really is trying to get on my nerve. "Shut up and just tell me where he is."

"No," the fuck! "If I tell you, you'll only make his health worse," he said, standing up.

I banged my hands on the table and stood up. "YOU'RE GOING TO TELL ME WHERE THAT OMEGA IS!"

His face turned serious. And he just stared at me with his glowing purple eyes. My eyes are also glowing bright yellow as the sun shines.

"With your attitude right now, I don't think they'll be safe in your hands," he said.

They?

"You mother fucker!" I shouted and tried to jump on him, but the guards stopped me. Mine also went in front of me; both are on guard.

"You'll never find him unless you change," he said. "Remember what I said." Then everything glowed bright purple.

I covered my eyes with my arms from the light. Once it died down, I looked for Jumpol, but he and his guards were already gone. My anger bolted up. The purple eyes mean teleportation, and he has the nerve to use them on me.

"Find Jumpol Adulkittiporn's family and bring them to me!" I commanded.

I will have that Omega in my hands, no matter how long it takes.

---

||Gun's POV||