Death by Paperwork, are you kidding me?

Disclaimer: I own nothing, not RWBY, not the characters, or any concepts and abilities written here. Please support the official release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"...n."

...

"Oz...n."

"Hm...?"

"Ozpin!"

My eyes shoot open and the first thing I see is white.

Pure white.

Panicking a bit, I bolt upright and notice that I was buried in an ocean of paper like there is so much paper here that I was swimming in milk.

"Is everything alright, sir?"

I turn to the voice only to meet the gaze of Glynda Goodwitch from RWBY

I turn to the voice only to meet the gaze of Glynda Goodwitch from RWBY. 'Did I pass out at a convention or something?'

"While I admire your diligence, Ozpin, it is ill advised to overwork yourself." She states.

I only blinked, she even sounds like her. What the hell is going on!?

"Umm..." God, even my voice sounds different.

"...sir?" Glynda asked, concerned.

'Shit, shit, shit! I can't have her get suspicious of me.' I thought frantically.

"My apologies, Glynda. It seems I am still half asleep." I said trying to sound like Ozpin.

Glynda lets out a sigh before straightening up. "I shouldn't remind you that as Headmaster, you are not just representing this school but the kingdom as a whole." She explains. "Now if you will excuse me, I must prepare for the new semester tomorrow." With that, Glynda turns around and leaves the office.

I lean back on my chair and allow reality to set in full force. So, I am in a fictional world where the lore has so many plot holes that it might as well be cheese and I am also in the body of Ozpin.

Headmaster, wizard, puppet master, bone daddy; the whole shebang.

With a sigh, I take the cane next to me and stand up. I look through the window, staring at the broken moon in the night sky along with the city beyond. On the window is Ozpin's or rather my reflection.