Brought into the Fold

Disclaimer: I own nothing, not RWBY, not the characters, or any concepts and abilities written here. Please support the official release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Cinder and her cohorts are in prison, probably turned into a prison bitches or something, the Vytal Festival is a few days away, and there haven't been any known incidents in a while. 

I just sit in my office drinking a nice cup of coffee on this nice sunny day, "this is nice." 

Yet why do I feel like I'm forgetting something.

Suddenly, the sound of the elevator catches my attention and Roman Torchwick and Neo walk in.

...oh right.

Roman looks around and shakes his head, "nice place you got here. Though a bit tacky for my taste."

Neo nods.

I smile. "Roman Torchwick and Neopolitan. To what do I owe this pleasure?" 

Roman smiles. "Nothing much. I'm just here to make sure you keep your part of the deal."

"*Le gasp!* You think I would back down on our deal!? You insult me, good sir!" I said sarcastically.

"Well, when you're in this business for as long as I have you can't exactly trust everyone you meet." Roman said. "Especially when that person is the headmaster of a prestigious Huntsman Academy."

Neo makes stabbing gestures.

"Hm. Well, rest assured I intend to fulfill my end of the deal." I stand from my chair and slam my cane to the floor, "I never go back on my word!"

"[You serious?]" Neo texted through her Scroll.

I nod. Roman Torchwick is my character in the show. He isn't exactly a one-dimensional character and was interesting to see him on screen.  Too bad he got killed off in the vol. 3 finale. 

"Well, now this is awkward." Roman scratches his cheek. "I had this plan where I was going to bust the school and steal everyone's valuables followed by writing 'Torchwick Rules' in their dorms."

"Bet you feel like a cunt now." I said.

"Yeah... forget I said anything."

"Agreed. Now wanna tour of the school?"

(One tour later because I didn't feel like writing it down)

"So what do you think?" I asked.

"Not bad, not bad. You haven't told me what my job here will be." Roman said.

"Oh right, well its a pretty easy job."

The Next Day...

Team RWBY along with the other first year students are all in combat class waiting for their professor to show up.

"So sis, what's it like dating Jaune?" Ruby asks.

"He is amazing! His lanky looks hide those perfect muscles and, and there was this one time where he punched a creep from cupping a feel and sent him flying. Like actually flying!" Yang exclaims.

Pfft, please. As if that doofus can actually pull that off." Weiss scoffed.

"Actually, Yang isn't that far off. I once saw Jaune and Nora arm wrestle and he managed to break the table and shatter Nora's Aura." Blake chimes in.

"Wait seriously? He challenged Nora to arm wrestling?" Ruby asks in shock as Nora is known for breaking people's arms when arm wrestling.

"By the way, I heard Ozpin hired a new professor for Combat class. I wonder who it is?" Yang asked.

The doors of the classroom open to reveal none other than...

"ROMAN TORCHWICK!?" Everyone in the class yells out loud.

"That's right~" Roman sang. "I'm your new combat teacher."

"As of this moment forward, Mr. Torchwick is now part of the Beacon staff." I told everyone.

"B-But sir! He's Roman Torchwick! He's a notorious criminal!" Weiss shrieks.

"And he also the only reason why Beacon still standing and you people can still have relatively normal lives. So I would appreciate it if you keep your mouth shut for once, Schnee." I rebuke. 

Weiss' jaw was hanging open by 6 inches.

"Anyways I have date in..." I check my Scroll, "10 minutes so I should get going. Roman I leave the rest to you."

"You got it, boss!" Roman salutes with a smile on his face.

"Uh, sir? What happened to professor Goodwitch?" Ruby asked.

"Rest assured, professor Goodwitch is in good hands." I smirked.

Meanwhile...

"Let me out, let me out of here!" Glynda screams from the closet.

"Let us out this instant!" James adds.

Neopolitan, Beacon's new janitor, lets out a silent tune as she plays with a couple of keys.

"RRRRRRRRRGGGGARRRRRRH!"

Back to class

"Welp see ya!" I walk out of the class.

Roman turns to the class and smiles which sends chills down their spines, "oh we're gonna have so much fun guys."

"C-Can't we talk about this?" Ruby stutters.

Roman's smile was all teeth. "Oh no, red. It's payback time." He then lets out a mad cackle followed by a series of screams.

Needless to say, everyone in Beacon will remember this for the rest of their short lives.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Notes

I'm back~

It's shorter than normal but I hope you guys like it. I've already started to work on my Overlord fic so expect that soon.

Peace~