Professor Ozpin's Bandit Maid

Disclaimer: I own nothing, not RWBY, not the characters, or any concepts and abilities written here. Please support the official release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun rises on Beacon Academy. A new day is about to begin!

Students begin to wake up and freshen up, getting themselves read for breakfast and eventually go to class.

Yes sir, it's just another day at Beacon Acade-

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!!" A pale fist smashes the alarm clock to pieces.

A mop of black hair rises from her bed, completely obscuring the person underneath. "I hate my life."

The hair monster gets up from her bed and sluggishly makes a b-line for the bathroom which she slams the door shut. She turns the shower and the warm water falls harmlessly on her body. She takes her hands pulls the hair back, revealing Raven Branwen underneath it all. After the shower, she takes a hair blower and dries her hair then proceeds to brush her teeth.

The bathroom door opens revealing Raven walking out wearing nothing but a single towel that just barely covers her body. She walks up to her dresser and takes out a black bra and panties followed by a black garterbelt. She puts on the bra and clips it on, feeling the tight fit on her chest.  Next, she slides her panties up slowly until the stop at her crotch and then finally finishes with putting the garterbelt and clipping it on.

She turns to the door and sees the accursed maid outfit "Ozpin" gave her. 

Ozpin, or whatever that thing really is, has the whole school literally in the palm of his hand. The worst part is that nobody suspects it! Everyone has bought his fucking act! Glynda, the staff, the students, Tai and even my fucking daughter and brother! Not a single one of them believed me! 

What the hell did I do to earn their mistrust anyway!?

"They all said that I was mad, but I'll show them! I'll show them all the truth behind their precious headmaster!" Raven exclaims as she finishes tying up her boots. "Heheheh..." 

She walks up the door and turns the nob, revealing her room to be an unused dorm in Beacon. As she walks through the halls, she sees Leonardo Lionheart leaving his own room wearing a butler outfit.

"Go-Good morning, Rave-"

"Fuck off." Raven spat and walks past him.

Later

Yang is walking down with the rest of team before being snatched by something... or rather someone.

"Okay buddy, you got one second before I- MOM!?" Yang exclaimed.

"Shh, keep your voice down!" Raven hushed.

"What are you doing here!?" Yang said, shocked her mother was still here.

"I never left! That bastard locked my Aura and Semblance! I'm stuck here as his stupid maid!" Raven said.

"That sounds like hell. I hope it burns." Yang quips.

Raven narrows her eyes. "Enough! Where is he!?"

"Where's who?" Yang asked.

"You know who I'm asking!" Raven retorts.

Yang tilts her head. "... Professor Port?"

A vein pops out of her head. "Ozpin! That accursed headmaster of yours!"

"Oh! I saw him walking down to the training room. I don't know why he would go there though, I never see him train." Yang cups her chin for a moment. "Come to think of it, I've never seen any of the faculty train besides Prof. Goodwitch, but she's our combat teacher so that makes sense."

"Training room, got it! Now get back to class before they start making weird rumors about you." Raven pushes Yang away and makes her way down the hall.

Yang just looks at her mother's back getting further away. "What weird rumors?"

Training Room

Raven walks down to the training room, even after all these years it is still practically the same. 

Nothing's literally changed.

She opens the door... and instantly regrets it.

For she can see "Ozpin" training... without his shirt on. She can see his muscles literally shining from his sweat. Gods, she never expected someone who looks so lanky and skinny could hide such a dynamite body underneath.

"Oh Raven, I did not expect you here." I said.

Raven blinks a couple of times and notices that she's out in the open. "Dammit!"

I walk up to her. "So why are you here? Obviously not to train that's for sure." I play with her hair a little. "Did you perhaps come to see me?"

Raven blushes and smacks my hand away. "W-Who would want to see you!?"

"Glynda, obviously." I replied instantly. "She's such a good girl."

Raven's eye twitches. "Don't lump me with that slut! I don't want nothing to do with your kinky shit!"

I sigh. "Where the hell do you get these ideas from? No wonder your family thinks your crazy."

Raven growls at this. If only she still had her power...

I shake my head. "But I don't care about that."

"What?"

Ozpin steps forward and Raven takes a step back. "I said I don't care about your past. I'm not one to hold grudges, Raven; not even at my worst enemies." I take another step and Raven another step back. "Even if your family ostracize you for your actions, I will be there to give you a helping hand and fight for you."

Raven is shocked by this and looks down, her hair covering her eyes. "...why are you saying things like this? Even Ozpin held some grudges against people." She looks at me at the verge of crying. "Just who are you?"

I laugh and take her hand. "Someone who cares, Raven. Someone who cares."

Raven begins to cry a little, tears fall from her face.

"... I'm 32 by the way." I said.

"What?" Raven said.

"I said I'm 32 years old. For some reason, people think I'm much older than that but I'm actually the same age as you, maybe a little younger. So my body is ready if you want." I explained.

SLAP!

Raven slaps me and walks off. "Go hang yourself in the Grimmlands, you fucking pervert!"

I nurse my bruised cheek. "I'll see you at lunch!" 

I hate my life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Notes

Oh yeah, the much requested chapter is here at last! Hope you enjoy!

Peace~