The Greatest Hero

Disclaimer: I own nothing, not RWBY, not the characters, or any concepts and abilities written here. Please support the official release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk through the streets of the kingdom, fire and destruction can be seen everywhere.

"Saber, Lancer, Archer, Berserker. Come to me." I ordered and immediately all of the Servants materialize in front of me.

I turn my attention to Siegfried. "Where have you been?"

"You told me to go get milk, Master." Siegfried said.

I arch an eyebrow. "Milk? When did I tell you to go get milk?" 

"It was early in the morning..." Siegfried began.

Flashback

"Hey, Siegfried?" I call to as I sit on the couch watching TV.

Siegfried appears behind me. "Yes, Master?"

"We're out of milk. Could you go get some?" 

"Of course, Master." Siegfried bows and disappears.

Flashback ends

"Oh yeah." I said, finally remembering. "Did you get the milk then?"

"Here it is." Siegfried hands me the milk jug.

I look at the jug's date. "Siegfried, this is expired." I point out. "Where exactly did you go to get milk?"

"I went to Vacuo, Master." Siegfried said.

"THAT'S ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD! WHY DID YOU GO SO FAR!?" I yelled.

"They were out of milk in the local supermarket. I heard that Vacuo has the best quality milk so I decided to go there. It took about 93 days to head to Vacuo and back." Siegfried revealed.

"YOU WENT TO VACUO ON FOOT!? ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING!?" I exclaimed. 

"I can't believe you made a Heroic Spirit go buy groceries for you. Have you no shame?" Ishtar scoffs.

"Keep talking like that and I'll make you mow the lawn next time." I told her.

"Eep!" 

"Serves you right." Ereshkigal snickers.

"What are your orders?" Scáthach asks.

"You and Morgan deal with the Grimm and White Fang. Ishtar and Ereshkigal can help evacuate the civilians. As for you, Siegfried, I want you to go to Beacon Tower and wait for further orders." I said.

"Understood." The Servants all disappear except for one.

"Hm? What's wrong Mor-HMMP!?"