In for a Penny

Disclaimer: I own nothing, not RWBY, not the characters, or any concepts and abilities written here. Please support the official release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ruby hums a happy tune as she skips down the ruined halls of Beacon Academy. Now you may be wondering why she along with the rest of the faculty are still living in a derelict building. The reason is simple: they have nowhere else.

The fall has left almost all of the faculty homeless and all forms of transportation were destroyed, leaving them stranded.

But Ruby didn't care, she was fine! Even when her fellow classmates scream to the heavens in despair, even when some of them form death cults in the shadows, even when some of the older students tried to get all touchy-feely with her.

She was fine. Because she is Ruby Rose.

Also, she had her sister Yang and handsome knight of a boyfriend Jaune to keep her safe alongside her other friends.

... oh, and Weiss.

"Ooohh, Jaune's gonna love this! I'm so excited~" Ruby squealed.

The girls and I held a meeting on who gets to be with Jaune. After constant banter and bloodshed, we decided to create a system on where one of us gets one day to spend time with Jaune.

Today, it was Ruby's turn and she wanted to go on a date with Jaune.

"..."

"Hm?" Ruby looks around. What was that sound?

"Saaaaaaaa~"

Wait, it's getting closer...

"Luuuuuuuuuu~"

Oh no...

"TAITIONSSSSSS!"

Ruby has no time to react before getting launched out of the window and falls right in the middle of the gardens with a loud thud.

"Ouchie..." Thank god for Aura or she would be a pancake.

"FRIEND RUBY!" Penny screams the name like its the greatest thing in the world.

"P-Penny!?" Ruby exclaims, not expecting the gyroid to appear.

"At your service!" Penny smiled and hugs her tightly. "I missed you so much!"