A Xiao-Long Heirloom

Disclaimer: I own nothing, not RWBY, not the characters, or any concepts and abilities written here. Please support the official release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaune is in Team RWBY's dorm room waiting for his girlfriend.

"Heh, the memes." Jaune chuckles as he browses through the various memes over the ages... until he sees something peculiar. "What the?"

"Hey honey. Keep you waiting, huh?" Yang notices her boyfriend's fixation to his Scroll. "What's up?"

Jaune turns to his girlfriend, absolutely mortified. "Did you make this?" He shows Yang a mean from 11 years ago. It was posted under the account "Pun-Master-XiaoLong_xxxXxxx_xxxXxxx"

Yang eyes widen. Oh god... that's not mine, its my dad's. He's had that account for years, what's worse is that he tried to give it to me."

"What? Why?" Jaune asked.

Yang sits next to Jaune. "It all started after we finished our training session. It was so random that I still don't have a clue why he brought it up."

11 Years Ago ~ Patch

Tai and Yang are standing outside in front of their house.

"Yang, its a proud day in a father's life to bestow a family heirloom." Tai told his daughter.

Yang arches an eyebrow. "I didn't know we had a family heirloom. What is it dad?"

"The most prized possession in the Xiao-Long name..." He takes out his Scroll. "My Reddit account."

Yang quirks an eyebrow. "What?"

"Yes! Its been passed from generation-only one-and I showed it to your mother and called me cringe." Flashback Taiyang shows Raven his Reddit which ends with him getting his ass kicked and Raven leaving him. 

"But anyway... my account has been the strongest in the history of our Patch. An account with the proud distinction of having the top post of all time for making the epic meme: Big Dragus (A: This made me cringe from thinking about it)

"Oh god Dad." Yang groans out, clearly embarrassed by her dad's cringe.

"This Reddit account have more Reddit Gold than Jacques Schnee's own net worth. It is the most important Reddit account in history according to my fellow drakits. A term that us dragon redditors bestowed upon our... strong community." Tai gives Yang his password. "And with that I leave you with my password and the pride of my heart." Tai then walks away proud of his deed while Yang has no idea what just happened.

Flashback ends

"Your dad gave you his old Reddit account? That seems pretty weird." Jaune comments out.

"Right, but I never brought myself to delete it because it would hurt his feelings." Yang said.

Jaune felt touched by this until he hears a ping coming from Yang's Scroll. "What's that?"

Yang looks at her Scroll. "Ugh, its just some troll who keeps posting shit on my page. I just delete them because they only contain these awful puns."

"Hm, I wonder who's sending them." Jaune said.

Patch

"Why are dragons so big? Because they don't wanna be DRAG down!" Tai exclaims as he types it down in his NEW Reddit account.

Summer walks in. "Tai, honey. Its time to go to bed."

"Not now, Summer. I am having a heated battle here!" Tai exclaims before a knife flies in and stabs through the computer monitor. "Ah!"

"Come to bed, NOW!" Summer says in a sweet tone.

"Coming!" Tai quickly goes through the living room and runs up the stairs. He does not want to be on the receiving end of his wife's rage.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Notes

This chapter is shorter than normal. I needed an idea and saw this video yesterday. You can of this as filler before the main event. It is absolute cringe. Plus my new job keeps me pretty busy all day.

BTW, today is my birthday! 🎂  🎈🎉🎈  🎁

Peace~