Summoning the Living Dead II

Disclaimer: I own nothing, not RWBY, not the characters, or any concepts and abilities written here. Please support the official release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beacon Vault

"Good. Now we're ready." I marvel at my new upgraded summoning circle. This time using a certain shield as a catalyst.

I found in an antique shop yesterday when I was off exploring

I found in an antique shop yesterday when I was off exploring. Feeling adventurous, I went inside the shop and the first thing that caught my eye was this shield. My inner fanboy immediately squealed when I saw it and quickly walked towards it. The old shopkeeper told me that he's had this shield for a while now, waiting for someone with a strong heart to pick it up. 

And without a second thought or concern, I bought the shield. The only problem was I couldn't lift the damn thing not even by an inch. I called Siegfried and he managed to lift the shield and carried to the Beacon vault where I quickly got to work on creating a new summoning circle using my new shield as a catalyst as it will act as a beacon for everyone to gather. 

When Ozma had the vaults built, he deliberately built them under ley lines so that they can perpetually contain the pocket dimensions inside. He had the academies built above in order to add extra protection.

It was a good but ultimately stupid idea. What the fuck was he thinking?

Just then, the elevator comes down and the doors open to reveal Qrow Branwen walking up to me.

"Hey Oz, just came here to check up on you." He notices the big shield on the floor. "What the hell are you doing now?"

"I'm glad you asked. I'm summoning more Servants since Siegfried could use some reinforcements." I said.

Qrow is surprised by this. "You can summon more?"

"Of course I can. Now stand back." I told him.

Qrow obeyed. He knew magic is extremely volatile by nature. If the caster doesn't have complete focus, the rebound effect could be disastrous. Besides, having more of those spirit guys might not be too bad. He liked Siegfried. He isn't angsty and trigger-happy like most Faunus or have a stick up his ass like Jimmy. 

Hell, he may just summon a cute spirit. That might not so bad.

"Now, its time to-" *Ring, Ring~* I pick up my Scroll, "yes?"

"Headmaster Ozpin, its me Winter. Have you seen General Ironwood anywhere? He is been missing for three days now." Winter said.

"No I have not. But I'll have my top associates on the case. I will update you as soon as possible." I hang up. "Now, where were-"

*Ring Ring~*

I click my tongue and answer the call. "Yes?"

"Ozpin. We are getting numerous complains from students about the new professor you hired. If this continues, we may be force to-"