Bunny Lass

Disclaimer: I own nothing, not RWBY, not the characters, or any concepts and abilities written here. Please support the official release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaune is seen walking down the halls of Beacon Academy, looking a bit pale. If you aren't aware, Jaune is dating not only his teammate and partner, the Invincible Girl Pyrrha Nikos but now also the punch-loving and fellow blond Yang Xaio-Long. Now you might asking why is Jaune having trouble with this? He is dating two of the hottest girls in Beacon Academy. 

That is because, as it turns out, having two girlfriends isn't as easy as the novels lead you to believe.

Pyrrha is the kindest girl Jaune has ever known, though there are times she gets... moody. Sometimes Jaune would notice Pyrrha's face slightly twitching when he's speaking with Nora or any other girl. When he brings it up to her, the Invincible Girl gives the knight her signature smile.

It's a bit unsettling to say the least.

Yang, while also kind, can be a real handful. She can be as hyperactive as her sister at times and would constantly ask Jaune to spar with her, to which she would lose and then get mad. The number of times Jaune had to leave the training room because of her fellow blonde's temper are numerous; more than the number fingers in his hands and toes combined. She also has an unhealthy infatuation with puns and and they're all terrible. Ruby has had endure her sister bad jokes for years that she has developed a sixth sense for it.

But nevertheless, Jaune loves his girls; flaws and all.

He just needs to get away from them!

*THUD!*

The next thing Jaune notices is him falling butt-first to the floor. In front of him is the rabbit Faunus Velvet Scarlatina, a shy and honestly cute girl whom he saved from Cardin and team of thugs.

 In front of him is the rabbit Faunus Velvet Scarlatina, a shy and honestly cute girl whom he saved from Cardin and team of thugs

(I do not own this image)

Jaune stands up and gives her his hand. "Hey, are you okay?" 

Velvet grabs his hand. "Yes, than-" She freezes up as she sees who it is and blushes. "J-JAUNE!" 

"That's my name." Jaune remarks.

"I-I-I-" Velvet stutters. 'Come on say something.'  She thought. "I like your shirt." 'Damnit!'

"Um, thanks?" Jaune said.

The rabbit Faunus just wasn't prepared for this. Here is the boy who saved her from Cardin and his team. Even since that, she hasn't been able to get him out of her head, something that Coco noticed and wouldn't stopped teasing. She has been watching him for a while now, and it made her heart shatter when she saw Jaune going on a date with Pyrrha but what surprised more was when he kissed Yang Xaio-Long.