Tai's Side Business

Disclaimer: I own nothing, not RWBY, not the characters, or any concepts and abilities written here. Please support the official release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patch ~ Xiao-Long/Rose House

The scene opens with familiar cabin before switching to the dinning room. In it, we see Summer and Qrow laughing at the dinner table.

"No way! Now way he did that!" Summer wheezes.

Qrow wipes a tear from his eye. "Yeah, even I didn't believe it when I first saw it."

Even since Summer returned, Qrow and Tai made it their mission to tell her everything that's happened in her absence. Tai would tell her about how their daughters growing up and his other struggles as a single father while Qrow filled her in on more worldwide events.

"But seriously, to think the general of Atlas was caught in an comic book convention of all places must have been a sight to behold." Summer giggles.

"Hehehe, yeah. I'd love to show you the pictures, but Jimmy was very thorough in his crusade." Qrow remarks.

"Yeah, he basically has a 'delete-the-internet' button in his office." Summer said. "What would you do if you had that kind of power?"

"Well, as wise man once said," He pulls out a pair of shades and puts them on. "I will regret nothing." 

"Gosh, you're just like Raven, always living in the edge." Summer comments.

Qrow takes off the shades. "Yeah well, at least I didn't fall off the edge."

"True."

 After another round of laughter, the two calm down.

"Say, where's Tai? I haven't seen him all morning." Summer asked.

"Oh, he's probably at his petting zoo." Qrow replies.

Summer looks perplexed. "Tai has a petting zoo?"

"He had to find an outlet to cope with his depression, and apparently running a petting zoo was the way to do it." Qrow said.

Summer gasps. "That sounds awesome! Aww, they must be so cute!"

Qrow chuckles. "Yeah well, you probably wouldn't like how he handles his animals."

"What do you mean?" Summer asked.

Qrow pulls out his Scroll and browses through the internet before handling it to Summer. "Here, see for yourself."

Intrigued, Summer takes the Scroll and see that it's a video on DustTube.

She presses Play. 

We see Tai on a boat on a swimming pool aiming a sniper rifle at a fat guy with an egg on his head.

"Hold still, you fat sonuvabitch!" Tai yells.

"I'm being still!" The fat bastard yells which causes the egg to fall.

"Ah, shit! Turn me back around or I'm gonna shot them trees again!"

"What the hell-?"

"My name is Taiyang, I am a single father and I'm broke as shit!" An overview of the farm is shown. "I run this petting zoo called Zootopia where you an' the fam' can come down and pet my animals! And then you can eat one!"

"I wanna eat this one!" A little girl holds a chicken up to Tai.

Tai grabs the chicken and walks all crab-like. "Damn tootin', woman." He throws the chicken in the open and grabs a near flamethrower. "Lit. Lavish ain't got shit on this!" He ignites the flamethrower and kills the chicken.