Going to a Club

Disclaimer: I own nothing, not RWBY, not the characters, or any concepts and abilities written here. Please support the official release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its nighttime in Vale as I walk through the more shady area of the kingdom until I see a certain club. I walk in and you can see people drinking and dancing like there no tomorrow.

 I walk in and you can see people drinking and dancing like there no tomorrow

(Switch Yang with Ozpin)

I make my way towards the counter and behind it is Hei Xiong, or as he is commonly called Junior.

(I don't own this image)

'Who the hell calls himself Junior? Especially, at that age!?' I thought. "Excuse me. You wouldn't happen to be Junior Xiong correct?"

Junior stops what he's doing and looks surprised. "Well, I did not expect to see the famous Headmaster of Vale coming to my bar of all places. What an honor." He said in a semi sarcastic tone. "What? Did the high life not tickle your fancy anymore?"

I chuckle. "Oh no, I would have to be insane to give that up. But that's not what I came here for."

"Oh?" Junior said.

"I know you have information, Junior. Information that I want given the fact your an information broker." I said. "You will get compensated for your services of course."

"What do you want to know?" Junior asked.

"I want to know where Roman Torchwick is hiding." I said.

"Sorry, I don't anything about that." Junior instantly replies.

I scoff. "Bullshit, I know he's a regular at your bar. Heck, he's used your minions on a number of occasions when he was stealing Dust." I grab him by his collar and pull him closer to my face. "So if you don't want to go to prison for an odd amount of time, I suggest you talk."

"I'm serious, I really don't know! He has safehouses scattered all over the kingdom!" Junior exclaims. "He is the one who contacts us, I swear that's all I know!"

"Really?" I stare at Junior for a few seconds before letting him go. "Drat, I've hit a dead end."

As I made my way towards the exit, two girls in white and red dresses stand in my way. For the life of me, I can't remember their names.

 For the life of me, I can't remember their names

(I don't own this image)

"Mind stepping aside ladies? I have things to do." I said but the girl in red shoves me back.

"You think we'll just let you go after what you just did?" The red girl asked.

"Look, I don't want no trouble I just want to leave." I told her.

The girl in white huffs as she turns to her twin. "I think the Headmaster needs to learn how things work around here."

"Oh, definitely." The girl in red agrees.

The two girl charge at me with the red one using a pair of red and black claws and white one using blades attached to her heels. I raise my cane to block her claws but the white one attacks me from behind which forces me to dodge. The two sisters' teamwork is impeccable, they are able to use a combination of flanking, distraction, and swift kicks while the other finds openings in my defenses to attack. 

"I'm impressed, you two can hold yourselves well enough to give some Huntsmen a run for their money." I praised. "But I have to ask, did you think I would come here by myself?"

The twins can only blink before one of them is hit in the head by the handle of a sword. The form of Siegfried materializes between them and charges at the girl in white while I go for the girl in red. "I don't have time, so I'll finish this as fast as possible." I unleash a furry of rapid jabs with my cane before finishing it with a roundhouse kick, breaking her Aura and sending her crashing to some tables. "And that's that. How are things on your end, Siggy?"

Siegfried looks at the downed form of his opponent, desperately attempting to stand back up. "Stand down, I do not want to hurt you anymore than I have."

"And that's a yes. As expected of a Heroic Spirit." I glance at the startled Junior. "So about Torchwick..."

"He is currently in a safehouse down at the harbor! That's all I know!" Junior exclaims.

I give him a smile though Junior can sense something malicious underneath. "Thank you for the information. I'll send you the money to your account of course. Though if I see that you're lying," My eyes open releasing an emerald haze. "I will finish what I've started."

I turn around and notice the twins helping each other get on their feet. "I'm sorry for treating you like that. I don't think I've even gotten you're names."

"I'm... Melanie Malachite." The white girl said.

"And I'm Miltia." The red girl said.

"Nice to meet you. You both are skillful combatants, I wasn't lying when I said you can give some Huntsmen a run for their money." I pull out a card and give it to the twins. "If you feel like you want get stronger or heck get out of this dump, give me a call." I wink. "I can make it worth your wild." With that, I walk out the club with Siegfried close behind me leaving the twins seemingly in trance as they stare at my back.

"Hey, Miltia?" Melanie asked.

"Yeah, Melanie?" Milta said.

"I think I'm in love."

"Yeah, I think so too." Milta said. "He's got a nice ass."

"Miltia!" Melanie exclaims clearly flustered. "He's old enough to be our dad!"

Militia shrugs. "So? What's wrong with that?"

'I think I should take a vacation.' Junior thought.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Notes

First part of the plan is complete. Its as funny, but I think the build up will be worth it. If you guys have any suggestions write them down.

Happy Halloween.

Peace~