Halloween

Disclaimer: I own nothing, not RWBY, not the characters, or any concepts and abilities written here. Please support the official release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a quiet day here in Beacon Academy.

The sun is out, the birds are singin-

"IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!"

Okay, maybe the birds aren't signing.

"Fuck..." Yang groaned.

"Ruby, it's 12 AM..." Blake moaned out.

"And it's October 31! You know what that mean!?" Ruby is shrouded in a red tornado before revealing a large electronic sign with the words "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" on it causing everyone to hiss at the intense lights.

"It's my birthday!" Ruby exclaims.

Weiss opens one eye to see the ridiculous sign. "How much did you spend on that?"

Ruby gives the heiress a sheepish look. "Well... I may or may not have used your credit card to buy it."

Now this caused Weiss to open both of her eyes. "YOU WHAT!?"

"But it's my birthday!" Ruby defends herself.

Weiss immediately grabs her Scroll and checks her bank account. "You little brat! You maxed it out!"

Yang finally gets the strength to do the deed. "Why don't you go see Jaune, sis? I bet he'll have something for you."

Ruby's eyes were as wide as, well, rubies. "That's a great idea, sis! He's my boyfriend so HE HAS to have a present for me!"

"You mean our boyfriend, right?" Blake points out.

"Eh, potato-potatoh. BYE!" She dashes out the door in a fury of rose petals.

"You are evil, Xiao-Long." Weiss comments.

"Hey, I need my beauty sleep. It's Oum's fault for giving her a holiday that's also her birthday." Yang spits out.

Weiss turns to Blake. "And since when is he your boyfriend?"

The cat girl shrugs. "It's a Faunus thing, don't worry about it." She goes back to sleep.

Later

Jaune and his team were sleeping comfortably in the room, without a care-