Summoning the Living Dead

Disclaimer: I own nothing, not RWBY, not the characters, or any concepts and abilities written here. Please support the official release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glynda Goodwitch, the combat professor at Beacon and the Deputy-Headmistress was curious.

For the past two months ago Ozpin started to behave differently, not by much of course, he is still as mysterious as ever, but it seems like a burden had been lifted off his shoulders, he is far more relaxed than ever.

Gods know Ozpin needs it.

The poor man has been fighting against the Grimm and Salem as well as keeping humanity together for an unknown amount of time, not to mention the fact we don't how many of her agents are already here in Vale.

That's why she did whatever she could to ease his burden.

Only now she had found out why Ozpin seemed so relaxed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glynda enters the office only to find me drawing a strange circle on the ground with chalk.

"Ozpin? What is this?"

I didn't look up at her deep in concentration.

"This, Glynda, is a magic circle." I said.

A magic circle?

Wait.

"But I thought only the Maidens could use magic?"

Ozpin finished the circle and got up looking up at her while pulling up his glasses.

"And who do you think gave them that magic in the first place, Glynda?"

Her eyes widened at the implications.

"You mean..."

"Indeed." He nods, "My magic has finally returned, and it is stronger than ever." He smiled widely. He then held out his hand and began to chant, the circle beneath him began to glow a bright blue.

Each word he spoke held weight.

As if he is bending the world to his will.

"Let silver and steel be the essence.

Let my Magic and the Gods be the foundation.

Let Silver be the color that pays tribute to me.

Let rise a wall against the wind that shall fail.

Let the four cardinal gates close.

Let the three-forked road from the crown reaching unto the Kingdom rotate.

Let it be declared now; your flesh shall serve under me, and the fate of Mankind shall be with your sword.

Submit to my beckoning as the Master of Magic.

Answer, if you would submit to this will and this truth.

An oath shall be sworn here.

I shall unite all mankind of under the shattered Moon

I shall bear the hatred of all evils of Mankind.

From the Gods, attended to by three great words of power,

Descend forth from the throne, Mankind's Greatest Heroes!"

The circle glows brighter and brighter and then a gust of wind appears from it forcing her to close her eyes.

When she opens them again, there is a faunus covered in strange armor and a huge sword in his hand. Where did he come from? As she prepared to evict him from the tower the faunus did something very unexpected.

He bows down to Ozpin, his right hand in a fist on the ground with his right knee, his left holding the sword leaning on it

"Servant Saber, Siegfried. I have come in response to your summons. Please give me your orders."

I nod and smile. "Welcome back to the land of the living...Siegfried."

Wait did Ozpin say... that land of the LIVING?

DOES THIS MEAN THAT THIS MAN WAS DEAD?