Fireworks Malfunction

Disclaimer: I own nothing, not RWBY, not the characters, or any concepts and abilities written here. Please support the official release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glynda Goodwitch enters the Headmaster's office and sees her boss standing in front of large crate.

"Professor Ozpin?" Glynda asked.

"What's up, doc?" I asked.

"What are you doing?" Glynda asked as she sees a crate with the words "Volatile" written on them.

"What's it look like?" I grab a crowbar. "I'm going to use fireworks." 

Glynda looks surprised before it turns to a glare. "And just where exactly did you get these fireworks?"

"Torchwick bought them. Told me they were a thank you gift for and I quote "getting rid of that crazy two-bit fire-breathing ass clown of a boss"." I said as I got the lid off the crate.

"But why fireworks?" She asked confused.

"Why not fireworks? Fireworks are awesome! Isn't that right Sieg?"

....

....

....

"Oh right... I told him to take the day off." I mumbled. "Well whatever, we got fireworks." I take a cluster of them out of the box and throw them to the floor. I stretch my hand and a small fireball appears. "Let's light them up!"

"Ozpin, I don't think this a good idea." Glynda warns me.

"Nonsense! Where is your sense of adventure, Glynda!? That fire that makes you want to pierce the heavens themselves!?" I exclaimed.

"Sir, this is very dangerous!" Glynda exclaims.

Unbeknownst to them, a couple embers fall from my hand and into some of the fireworks causing some of them to ignite. We noticed the noise and look at the floor with bewilderment and a bit of fear.

"Oh shi-"

BOOM!

The office explodes as some fireworks escape and take to the night sky.

The smoke clears revealing a charred Glynda and Ozpin, their clothes completely covered in ash and gunpowder

Smoke comes out of Glynda's mouth. "Good night." She proceeds to leave the office.

"Happy New Year everyone!" I yelled before spiraling into a coughing fit. "And make sure to get vaccinated because COVID sucks balls!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Notes

Happy New Year, everyone!

Yes, I'm still alive thanks for asking.

I know its been a while since the last update and everything but its just I've been busy on my end here, what with looking for a house and such. Anyways, I'm just glad I got this done for today. As for the Overlord story, I'll get to it as soon as I can don't you worry. 

I hope you all have a good year.

Peace~