Welcome to the Room of Infinite Bullshit

Disclaimer: I own nothing, not RWBY, not the characters, or any concepts and abilities written here. Please support the official release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let it not be said that Jaune Arc was a brave man. In fact, he was a coward. A coward with a righteous heart but a coward nonetheless.

When he was called to Ozpin's office his heart hammered in his chest and he felt that it might burst out at any moment. When he entered the office and was shown his false transcript his blood froze as cold as ice. Was he going to go to jail? Oh god, what if his parents were contacted? This was bad real bad.

However, when Ozpin offered him training instead he was quite surprised. Why wouldn't he be? He, the one who forged his transcripts to enter Beacon, was going to get personal training from the headmaster one on one.

Ozpin was one of the most powerful Huntsman in the world and he was getting a chance to train under him? The moment he accepted training under Ozpin in order to become a hero was when Ozpin's eyes glowed briefly before the whole room turned into a Kaleidoscopic prism of color and then turns into a constant bright iridescent white aurora. Behind him is a central building with two side wings with housing, food supplies, bathing quarters and sleeping quarters with a large clock on the dome roof of the building. There are dual giant hourglasses of emerald sand adorning the sides of the building that count down a year within the chamber. 

"Welcome, Jaune Arc, to my personal Hyperbolic Time Chamber

"Welcome, Jaune Arc, to my personal Hyperbolic Time Chamber."

"The Hyperwha?"

"Or my personal favorite: The Room of Infinite Bullshit."

I let go of my cane, but instead of falling it floats in the air. "This is a Dimension I created to train you Mr. Arc. In this Dimension, while a single year passes here only a day would have passed outside." I grab my cane and tap it on the ground causing a delicious feast to appear. "But first you need to eat. According to a certain someone, hunger is the enemy, so you should not stay hungry if you can help it. You may be called to battle at any moment and you don't need hunger to be one as well." I sit down on the ground and begins to take a huge chunk of the juicy steak and put it on my plate, his mouth watered.

Without waiting for any prompt, Jaune sits down and begins to take a slice for himself as well. As he bites into the heavenly steak its flavor and juices dissolved into his mouth; it felt like heaven.

His joy was short-lived, however, because the moment he finished his steak, he feels dizzy and collapses with nausea.

"You know, you should always check your food for poison. You don't know when an enemy will strike. Your food in a restaurant may be poisoned, so always be sure to check your food for poison as well as any utensils you are going to use or else you are going to die very soon as a real Huntsman."