Even More Girls!

Disclaimer: I own nothing, not RWBY, not the characters, or any concepts and abilities written here. Please support the official release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beacon

A group of students are talking to each other.

"Hey, did you see the headmaster leave his tower with a bunch of girls?"

"Yeah, one of them was a Faunus, too. Her horns were pretty long."

"Did you that woman's boobs? Hot damn, those melons must be as big as my head!"

"Man, Professor Ozpin has to be one of the luckiest man in the world. I would do anything to get a harem like his."

"I wonder where they are now."

Ozpin's Apartment

I drink my coffee in bliss as Ishtar and Ereshkigal prostrate before EMIYA and Tiamat who glare at them.

"You two are just unbelievable." EMIYA crosses his arms. "I can't tell where this is because of your hosts or because you both are such slobs." 

"I am terribly disappointed in both of you." Tiamat adds.

The weight of those words was so intense that the sisters were getting crushed.

"W-We're sorry, Mother!" Ereshkigal cried.

"Yes, we're sorry!" Ishtar adds.

The two mothers stare down at the girls, violent and hellish aura surrounded them.

"Eep!" The goddesses flinch at the sight.

"I can see why Ozpin wanted to summon us specifically, he can't keep the two of you in line." EMIYA remarks.

"It wasn't me! It was Ishtar!" Ereshkigal points to Ishtar.

"How dare you! I've been nothing but good to you since we got here!" Ishtar argues.

"Ha! Is that what you call 'good'!? You've been belittling me since day one!" Ereshkigal yelled.

"You stupid shut-in!"

"Spoiled brat!"

"Attention whore!"

""ENOUGH!"" EMIYA and Tiamat shout, causing the two flinch.

"You two are going to clean up your act. No more of this childish spats, you hear!?" EMIYA demands.

""Y-Yes!"

"And clean up this mess you made. My children should have better manners than this." Tiamat adds.

"B-But grandma-" Ereshkigal flinches as she meets the primordial goddess' menacing glare. "Yes, ma'am!"