Mom's Here

Disclaimer: I own nothing, not RWBY, not the characters, or any concepts and abilities written here. Please support the official release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was on an elevator descending downwards into the deepest parts of Beacon with an annoyed look on my face. I though I could handle Ishtar and Ereshkigal, and I did. I turn a blind eye to their lavish spending, their constant bickering, the rivers of tears after multiple failed dates, and so much more. I took it all and remained the responsible adult.

But this was the last straw.

Flashback

I open the fridge in my apartment and immediately notice something missing.

"Hey, where's my chocolate cake?" I asked.

Morgan walks in. "Is something wrong, husband?"

"Yes. My chocolate cake is missing. I was saving it for a rainy day." I told her.

"I have not been in the kitchen all day, and Scáthach is currently buying groceries." Morgan states.

"Which only leaves..." On cue, Ishtar floats into the kitchen.

"What's up?" Ishtar asks.

"Did you eat my cake?" I asked.

Ishtar's body stiffens. "C-Cake!? What cake!? I've never seen a chocolate cake before!"

"Funny. I never said it was a chocolate cake." I point out.

"Uh..." Just then Ereshkigal comes in.

... and she's eating my chocolate cake!

 and she's eating my chocolate cake!

"That's my piece."

"Oh, you mean that chocolate cake! Yeah, Ereshkigal stole it." Ishtar said.

"No I didn't! You gave it me!" Ereshkigal counters.

I just couldn't take it anymore. "You're grounded."

"Huh?" Both goddesses give me a look.

"You heard me. You're both grounded. I have taken your bullshit for far too long, ladies. It ends here." I declared.

Ishtar just scuffs. "And what are you gonna do? You're not our dad. You can't tell us what to do!"

"Yeah, what she said!" Ereshkigal agrees.

I growls before I smile. "Maybe, you're right. But I know who can: your mother!" I immediately make a brake for the door.

"Oh no, you don't!" The goddesses try to stop me but they are wrapped and captured in magic chains. "What the hell!?"