Emergency Meeting

Disclaimer: I own nothing, not RWBY, not the characters, or any concepts and abilities written here. Please support the official release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super Secret Ozluminati Room

We open to a conference room where all of the Beacon staff (plus Ironwood) are seated.

"Okay, so I don't think I should bring this up, buuuuuut... we're broke. We have literally zero lien." I show them his bank account with only zeros.

"Wait, I thought the Vale Council handled our budget." Professor Peach said.

"Everyone in the Vale Council died in the fall. Ozpin and myself are its only members." Glynda chimes in.

"And I kinda-sorta spent it all." I add sheepishly.

"Way to go, smartass." Raven said.

"Lay him off Raven, it's not like your any better with finances. Remember the time you brought twenty prostitutes into our hotel room?" Qrow asked.

Raven glares at her brother. "If I remember correctly, you were the one who bought those prostitutes using our mission budget."

Qrow chuckles. "Oh yeah, that was the best night of my life... minus the Herpes."

The entire room cringes at the last part.

"TMI dude." Roman gags.

"Anyways, Qrow's disgusting body aside (Q: Screw you!) we need to figure out a plan to get money. So," I clap my hands together "does anyone have any ideas?"

Everyone in the conference room went quiet as they thought of ideas.

"How about a girly calendar?" Roman inquired.

Dr. Oobleck adjusts his glasses. "Roman, a girly calendar simply isn't faceable. We only have three women on staff."

"Not if we use the students of course~" Roman adds causing everyone to look at him funny.

"So, your idea is basically drowning us in sexual harassment lawsuits, parental complaints, and possible life in prison?" James says sarcastically. "No wonder you're the #1 most wanted criminal on Remnant."

"Hey, screw you at least I'm helping!" Roman yelled.

Okay, okay, calm down Roman." I said.

Professor Lancer claps his hands. "Okay, hear me out... *dramatic pause* children."

*Oobleck's glasses break*

"How the hell is that any better than the last one?" Dr. Tsume asked.

"Lancer, we told you not to bring your pedophilic behavior into the board meeting." I told him.

"But, its so good~" Lancer moans.

I turn to Neo. "Neo, would you be a dear and castrate this man immediately?"

"Sir, yes sir!" Neo typed before pouncing at Lancer as he screams from getting castrated.

"Now, if we're done messing around," Everyone ignores the screams of agony in the background "does anyone here have some good ideas on how to bounce back from this?"