An Ass-Whooping

Disclaimer: I own nothing, not RWBY, not the characters, or any concepts and abilities written here. Please support the official release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a pretty peaceful day at Beacon Academy. I mean, why won't it be? Not only have I prevented the Fall but apprehended not just a majority of Salem's pieces but a good chunk of the White Fang. Speaking of which, I heard that after the foiled attempt of destroying Vale Sienna Khan started to "clean house" and quickly purged all radical elements from her organization so for something like that to never happen again.

I mean, does that really change anything? The White Fang is still viewed as a terrorist organization (Blake: They're just misguided!) by the rest of Remnant. 

But hey, good for them I guess.

Speaking of Salem, she's been weirdly quiet, more quiet than normal. Based on Ozma's memories, while Salem was never directly involved in most historical events, she still had a hand in them. Honestly, what scares me isn't Salem's magic, but just how charming and charismatic she is to gather so many followers in less than a decade. Heck, a majority of her followers were either former huntsmen or people who had incredible talents or Semblances. In one of Ozma's lives, Salem had this woman who had a Semblance that allowed her to tap into the energy of the land to enter a transformation similar to Naruto's Sage Mode.

A human on Remnant with Naruto powers? That's scary.

And while Salem had powerful adults, Ozma had a bunch of hormonal brats who knew next to nothing about the real world. I mean sure, he had his Inner Circle, but I can't see them being of any use, especially when they betray Ozma the moment they find out the truth.

"Seriously? Did Ozma not know the definition of insanity?" I grumbled as I sign more papers. "And how the hell did he all of this paperwork!? Seriously!? It's just plain insane!"

Just then, the elevator doors open and Scáthach walks in.

"Oh, Scáthach. What can I do for you?" I asked.

"Hello, Oz. There's something I wish to speak to you about." Scáthach said.

"Sure, what is it?" I asked.

"Could you fight my student?" 

I arch an eyebrow. "That's an... odd request. Any particular reason?"

"He is bored with nothing to do and the students here aren't giving him any challenge. He needs a challenge." Scáthach states.

"But why come to me? Why not ask the other Servants?" I asked.

"Because everyone's either too busy or just hate his guts. And..." Scáthach's face glows a light pink. "I... want to see you fight. You always seem to win within minutes and... I'd like to see how strong my Master is."

I blink at her embarrassed state and smile. "Now how can I refuse when you're acting all cute like this?"

"Don't get used to it." Scáthach snaps back.

I stand up and walk towards her. "Now, show me where Cu is."

The two then elevator.

Beacon Arena

Ozpin and Scáthach stand on one side of the arena with Cu stands on the other.

"He knows this isn't a fight to the death, right?" I asked.

"He just wants one round." Scáthach said.

"One round?"

"One round."

I turn to the smile Cu adopting his fighting stance. "I hope your ready, old man! Because I'm not holding back!"

'This must registered at an emotional level.' I thought.

'First, discombobulate.' I rush in and smack Cu on both sides of his head.

'Dazed, discombobulate.' I do it again, leaving the blue lancer even more dazed.

'Distract target.' I point to my left, where Cu sees Jaune and Weiss making out. 'Discombobulate.'

Cu gets smacked on both sides.

'Parry his thrust.' I parry his spear thrust with my cane. 'Discombobulate.'

Cu gets smacked again.

'He'll attempt wild kick.' Cu tries to kick me, but I just smirk at how SLOW it is. 'Discombobulate.'

Cu gets smacked again and falls defeated.

'In summary, discombobulate.' I smirk as I turn to Scáthach who has her mouth open.

"Well, I hope you liked what you saw, my dear." I said with a smile.

"Lancer is dead!" Ishtar yells, springing out from between the breachers.

"You aren't human!" Ereshkigal adds, also coming out of the bleachers.

I look at the two sisters. "What were they doing over there?"

----

Author Notes

And that's it. Not much to see here.

Peace~