(6) GREEN PILL, PINK PILL, BLACK PILL

A/N: For all the people who want to read stories about the stories of their favorite ships without the romance... Enjoy The Bromance!

TRIGGER WARNING: not sure how this works but this is the MENTION OF PILLS & MEDICATION... but no suicide or self-harm

 but no suicide or self-harm

Green Pill, Pink Pill, Black Pill

S. U. N. G. H. O. O. N.

The bedroom door slams shut, but with Sunoo on the other side. The older brother's glare is thrown at me like a dart to a gameboard. The hair at the back of my neck stands up as a sudden tingle of curiosity begins to take over. This guy... he's definitely mad at me about something.

And he looks like he's definitely gonna tell me why.

"Who do you think you are?" Heeseung grabs the crew of my shirt pulling me to only be an inch apart.

"Park Sunghoon. Famous Korean Actor and Heir to Icy's Fashion Company," I introduce myself as the perfect person I am.

He pushes me to the side, then proceeds to pace back and forth. "Of course, it's rich bastards like you who don't care about the lives you toy with," he spits.

I sigh not really sure what he's on about. I don't even like people, so I don't deal with them. This means I could be a rich bastard... but I'm not a rich bastard that toys with the lives of others.

There's a small but, distinct difference.

Plus, that's time-consuming and I'm a busy man.

"You don't care who dies as long as you live. I hate you people."

"Ugh, this feels like you're projecting." My head tilts to the side in confusion. "Is this about Sunoo? He is literally a bodyguard," I answer my own question with a straight face. His performance is a little over the top.

"Sunoo's gets paid to protect me from the people trying to kill me," I sit on the couch making myself at home, "So, instead of talking in circles. Why don't you tell me what this is really about?"

I sit a pillow in my lap and use my elbows to lean forward. This is getting interesting.

"You need to fire whoever is in charge of you. They didn't even think to scan his medical history during the background check," Heeseung runs his finger through his rain-wet hair.

I put my hand up preventing him from starting another sentence, "Leave Bom out of this. He's not even here."

"Now tell me what I apparently don't know about his health, because he seems very capable from what I've seen so far," I continue.

Heeseung walks over to the coffee trunk table in the middle of the room and opens it. He pulls out a satchel and grumbles low-volume words to himself.

"He just has to move in with you!" Heeseung yells pulling a clear container of different pill bottles and books out. He closes the trunk a sets everything on top of the table.

"He's a grown man. Can't he stay where ever he wants? What is all this... medication?" I say meeting him on the floor with all the stuff he pulled out. Heeseung face palms himself and I roll my eyes in response.

"There's nothing I can do to change Sunoo's mind," Heeseung lays out four pill bottles in front of me. I open my mouth to ask questions, but he won't shut up for a second. "He keeps talking about burdens and stuff that don't matter..." He refers back to Sunoo, placing a journal right into my hands.

"So this is my rule. If he leaves to takes care of you. You have to take care of him."

I mean... that sounds reasonable.

"Fine. Since your so intense and serious. What do I have to do?" I ask with big eyes scanning the layout before me.

Heeseung points to the first bottle of pills, "Memorize what I say. There are also notes in that journal to help you... Green, it's an extreme pain-numbing pill. It's especially geared for his working conditions."

"What does he need it for?" I ask.

But he moves on to the next bottle, "Pink, they're sleeping pills. He only needs them at night if the pain is unbearable."

"What pain? What is it for?" I ask again getting annoyed. He won't even help me connect the dots.

"Black, this is something he takes five times a day," He puts everything into the satchel aggressively. He even snatches the journal away.

I huff loudly, standing to my feet, "Is this some kind of joke?"

"You wish it were a joke," He scoffs.

"Tell me what is wrong with him or I can't do anything you ask of me," I fold my arms.

"Why can't you just follow instructions," He hits my shoes with a random magazine he got from nearby.

"Because I'm not playing doctor!"

My eyes widen and I'm ready to just grab Sunoo and make him tell himself. The moment goes dead silent.

"Okay, sit back down. I'll tell you what happened," Heeseung finally gives in.

"Finally..." I join him back on the ground.

"But if you let him know you know. He'll be upset," He grabs my hand.

I struggle to pull away, but eventually get my wrist free, "Alright! I understand."

***

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I THINK ALTHOUGH IT'S OBVIOUS SUNGHOON AND HEESEUNG DON'T LIKE EACHOTHER, IT'S NICE THEY CAME TOGETHER FOR SUNOO...

THANKS FOR READING!!!! THIS CHAPTER WAS GONNA BE LONGER BUT, THIS FLASHBACK WORD COUNT TURNED OUT TO BE A LOT MORE THAN EXPECTED. I NEED THIS PART TO CONTINUE ON THE STORYLINE THOUGH, SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS SHORTER UPDATE. BE SURE TO LIKE AND COMMENT...

P.S. I graduated from high school yesterday, so I'm done with school for a while. Which means I have more time for my updates. Yayyy!