(25) THEN IT GETS DARK

A/N: For all the people who want to read stories about of their favorite ships without the romance.. Enjoy the Bromance

 Enjoy the Bromance

S.U.N.G.H.O.O.N.

"You may think of yourself as my enemy, but you are my priority now. Now, the only thing that matters is you and me."

Right before I said those words, there was moment when time stopped. The air was crisp and my vision couldn't have been clearer. What I was seeing unfold right in front of me... Was Sunoo succumbing to his most vulnerable state.

Anger. Sadness. Fear. All of it was drawing into one big source of emotions and he just couldn't help but cracked.

I let him release his pent up feelings out on me. But I wonder, how long and how much has he been suppressing?

"Give up, Sunghoon. Because while you're also my priority: you are my enemy... and I'm making it my mission to destroy you," Sunoo's head falls in a right tilt.

Now of course, I don't believe he's just projecting and I'm 100% percent guilty free. My parents interfered with a serious matter. They contributed to the ruining of someone's life... Sunoo's life.

Which is why I stand by word. I will make it up to him.

"Why are you even here? Sunoo quit. That means you can go home," Heeseung slaps his lyric music folder down onto the kitchen table.

It's been a week since the doctors let Sunoo discharge from the hospital. So that means technically, it's been a week since I've been home as well. Which also indicates that I've been borrowing Heeseung's clothes.

"That's my favorite hoodie! Why won't just go home and wear your own clothes?" Heeseung still whines.

Hey... He wanted Sunoo to come home. Well, turns out we're a package deal. Even if Sunoo's not completely aware of that either.

"How can I? I get separation anxiety about leaving Sunoo in his current state. Especially since I know he barely eats. He never leaves his room. And he's been having more frequent psychological heart attacks," The list could technically go on.

- His room is always dark.
- He won't speak... To either of us.
- He cries for hours at a times every day.

I'm extremely worried.

"He's never been like this before. I'm starting to think he's locked himself in room because your here. You presence upsets him," Heeseung accuses me.

Gosh, for someone's older brother, he can be so immature.

"You know what?" I start to pick some 'choice words' for him, when both freeze.

Behind us is the sound a pouring drink and crackling ice. Heeseung and I turn around to see Sunoo, making himself a glass of water.