(18) BAR OWNER NIGHTMARES

A/N: For all the people who want to read stories about the stories of their favorite ships without the romance... Enjoy The Bromance

NIGHT TERROR TALES FROM A BAR OWNER

J.A.Y.

Agony. I can hear it in Jungwon's voice all the way from down the hall. His screams slices through the air sharply blending in harmony to the sound of my linked buzzer. It rings on and on like a broken record.

My heart can't help but beat with urgency. It speeds up with a jolt like lightening.

My sheets, they practically levitate off my body. My feet scurry into the long hall.

Jake's frozen at Jungwon's door way. Heeseung's by his side.

I lightly place my hand hand on Jake's shoulder, "What's going on?"

He shakes his head with bug eyes, "I-I don't know. I rushed over here because of the screaming."

I peer over Heeseung's shoulder.

Jungwon's body pulled inward in a fetal position. It's like he's trying to hide from someone.

I groan. My hands run through my hair as I look between the both of them, "And you're just standing here? We have to wake him up."

They stay in my way. I take a step forward, but bump against their broad shoulders way more harshly than originally meant.

Ouch, my arm!

I continue foward, not worrying too much about the pain. It was dull anyways.

"Jungw--," I begin to call out, but my wrist is grabbed.

I spin back around to be face to face Heeseung... but he's not looking at me. There is this expression on his face. Almost like a mixture of pity and worry.

"What is it?" I ask glancing back at forth at Heeseung and the disturbing sight happening before us:

Jungwon's fingers grip onto the left over sheet of his pillowcase. Sweat seeps from his fore head creating a trail to race his tears. His eyes are squeezed shut as he tossed and turns unable to do anything to save himself, but scream.

He screams.

Heeseung's hands tighten around my wrist, "He's having a night terror. Be extra careful when you wake him up, if you're not gentle it could leave him confused and disoriented," .

I nod and rush over to the bed. I pull Jungwon into my arms. I'm shocked to know his body's cold and his heart's beating is in competition with mine.

He doesn't recognize me right off the bat. In fact, his eyes are barely open. Terrified of me... his subconscious wonders who this stranger holding him is. He's resistant. His balled up first collide with my chest over and over as the tears stream quicker and his pleading for help gets louder.