(41) NO REGRETS

(media: 7 years x Latch edit audio)

A/N: For all the people who want to read stories about of their favorite ships without the romance... Enjoy the Bromance :)

 Enjoy the Bromance :)

S

S.U.N.O.O.

The hall of this ostentatious mansion seems extended as I stare at Jay and Jungwon walking in close vicinity to each other. Stopping in front of the room Sunghoon assigned to them: third floor first room on the right, they laugh and glow, despite their skin being visibly engraved with the deep wounds of their past.

Jay caresses Jungwon's trembling hands in his, trying to get his friend to settled down. Jungwon... he's both excited and scared to be starting over in a new country. New house. New work place.

The anxiousness is understandable. Think we all feel it. Including Sunghoon even if he'd be the last one to admit it.

"I guess since we're roommates, we should go over some rules?" Jungwon questions taking his hands back and hiding them in his pocket.

"Rules?" Jay echos confused as if he could never do anything wrong. He chuckles at his own silliness.

It's strange. I can it see it in the way they look at one another. The only thing keeping them from losing their minds is the fact that they're by each other's sides.

"Yes, Jay. Let's just go in..." Jungwon opens the suite door first.

"Sunoo," my name is called from behind; I turned around shocked buy my focus being shifted.

"This our room," Sunghoon points to the third door on the left.

"Oh," I reply following him in.

First, he walks over to the closet. There's a faint muttering under his breath as he takes off his coat. I don't really try to make it out, but he sounds relieved.

As if we've made it to some sort of finish line.

I guess we did in some sort of way... make it to the end of a season. Now, that we're here in New York we'll have to start anew.