(30) BREATHE IN - BREATHE OUT

A/N: For all the people who want to read stories about of their favorite ships without the romance... Enjoy the Bromance :)

Breathe In - Breath Out

J.U.N.G.W.O.N.

We didn't find much at the hospital aside from Riki's cellphone. The front desk lady was nice enough to point us in the direction of the room it was found in, but honestly I'm not surprised with the results. Room 47B surely had to been well cleaned out before we got there. Makes sense because it was weeks ago since our the last visit here.

The only thing that makes me question, 'what the actual freak is going on here?' is the sudden suspicious behavior of Jake. Volunteer? That guy? I don't even think he can comprehend the idea of being helpful in the slightest bit, let alone actually do service work freely at the hospital.

I look him up and down as I try to match and move the pieces of our situation in my head. Why would Jake show up earlier than us to "volunteer" but not text the group chat... Or meet us in the cafeteria like we agreed in the messages.

Was he double checking that the mess he made was properly cleaned up? Is it possible that is Riki is with him?

No... He really like Riki though. He would never hurt him.

"This such a nightmare, we aren't getting anywhere with this investigation.  Have you guys even gone to the police?" Heeseung asks in groan.

He barely even knew Riki, but he's just as dedicated as us. Just reminds me that he's always been a good guy, even back when we were younger. Even if there was a mess up with the relationship between him and Sunoo. He didn't mean it. And he's still a good guy.

I agree with him, this whole thing is a nightmare... wait... nightmare.

My eyes widen at the thought of something else. My dreams. In my dream, Jake would appear continuously.

"Jungwon..."

"Jungwonnn?" A hand grabs my shoulder and I'm pulled closer into Jay's chest. He pats back and looks down at me with a concerned facial expression.

"Huh?" I say, looking around at where we're standing. When did we get to the hospital parking garage.

"You spaced out?" He asks and I notice Jake, Heeseung, Sunghoon, and Heeseung are all staring at me. I laugh low-key embarrassed, "Just a tad bit."

"Well we're done here. Do you want me to take you home?" Jay gestures towards his car.

I shake my head no.

"I have to get back to restaurant. It's not that far away, so I'll just take the bus," I walk away loosing Jay's hand from my shoulder. I wave them all goodbye and leave hurrying to catch the next bus.